Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Member (E36 M3 Content)

Old 02-13-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts
Default New Member (E36 M3 Content)

Hey Guys,

I stumbled upon this forum as I will be moving to Richmond starting 3/1 (Ill be living in the West End near Short Pump). Ive been a car nut forever but specifically very into BMWs since my senior year in HS when I purchased my '95 M3:

The car was purchased bone-stock and is still utterly mint (31k miles) though is now far from stock. It has everything from Recaro GT3 seats, a worked 3.2 Stickley NA Motor (230whp on a Mustang Dyno) swap, 3.38 gears, SSK, Dyno-Tuned Stickley Software, RE BMW Exhaust4-Wheel Brembo Big Reds, 18" Fikse FM10s, Coilovers, and the list goes on. A Full Gallery of pictures can be found here: http://gallery.rennlist.com/gallery/album569?page=1

Some Highlights:

This past year I debated LONG and hard about throwing a turbo on this car, but seeing as how well the car runs NA, and that I would never get a return on the investment of a turbo kit, I was left at kind of a stalemate. Luckily, as I was pricing out this turbo kit and talking to my fabricator (www.maximumpsi.com) a car came up for sale that needed some work, but was EVERYTHING I wanted. The car had full turbo kit installed, forged/built motor, really just an awesome opportunity for me to turn the car around for cheap.

I took delivery last year in February and promptly installed a full set of gauges (boost, AFR, oil temp and pressure, and water temp), replaced the Cometic HG, the CDI BOX, and the Fuel Pressure Regulator. Long story short, that setup didnt cut it too long as I didnt like the tune the car had (timing was too aggressive, AFRs were a bit lean) and the MSD box died a 2nd time. I decided to go bigger with the first PnP AEM Standalone installed on an E36 chassis, 75# Injectors, 50mm BOV, New Charge Piping, 4" Intake Piping, the works! At the end of the day, the car came back to me with 535whp and 545wtq at 22psi with plenty of room to go higher should I choose to add methanol (600whp is attainable) or run higher than 93octane.

The graph:

The reason the power falls off is the BOV was leaking at 22psi and the boost dropped off (the reason the Tial 50mm was installed) and now the power carries across to redline. After getting the car back, I added new CCW Wheels (Gloss Black Centers), a new TCK Coilover Suspension, New Bushings, etc. That gallery can be found here: http://gallery.rennlist.com/gallery/album591?page=1

Highlights:

Hopefully this post wasnt too long to enjoy. I look forward to meeting up with a few of you guys in the Richmond area in the near future.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered Member

biglobster has disabled reputation
Default Re: New Member (E36 M3 Content)

wow, nice pair of E36s!! Would you be bringing both of them here? I also moved here recently and I live at Short Pump. Would love to meet up sometime to check out your rides. Are you moving into an apartment complex here?
Old 02-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Welcome!!!

Are you the same 95RogueM3 from bimmerforums? (Which is currently taking a Database Error crap on itself.)

This place is like high school, lots of idiots and smack talking. Don't take anything personal and you'll be fine.

Last edited by blah; 02-13-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by biglobster
wow, nice pair of E36s!! Would you be bringing both of them here? I also moved here recently and I live at Short Pump. Would love to meet up sometime to check out your rides. Are you moving into an apartment complex here?
Im going to leave the Blue M3 in storage in Lexington where I went to school (I went to W&L) as unfortunatley Ive babied it so much Im far too anal about it.

I will have the black car and my DD Ford to tide me over in RIC. Im moving into a condo with my girlfriend (plenty of parking...which is a big reason we avoided the FAN).
Old 02-13-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by blah
Welcome!!!Are you the same 95RogueM3 from bimmerforums? (Which is currently taking a Database Error crap on itself.)
Same guy. Ive been spending more time in the MAR region looking for people recently. Then, as I was looking for an S4 Avant (to replace my DD) I found someone selling one in Roanoke who linked to this board. I only wish I could afford that S4 after all this money Ive poured into the turbo car.
This place is like high school, lots of idiots and smack talking. Don't take anything personal and you'll be fine.
Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered Member

1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM

Nice cars.... I miss my E36 when I see others....
Old 02-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered Member

garrett has disabled reputation

Really nice E36's! Wanna sell those CCW's?

You may see this car roaming around:

Old 02-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by 95RogueM3
Same guy. Ive been spending more time in the MAR region looking for people recently. Then, as I was looking for an S4 Avant (to replace my DD) I found someone selling one in Roanoke who linked to this board. I only wish I could afford that S4 after all this money Ive poured into the turbo car.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Gotcha. I'm Purv944 over there and drove this monstrosity:

Old 02-13-2008, 06:32 PM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

all i have to say is the blue one is sex to me
Old 02-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

nice ride and #'s yo.

Quick Reply: New Member (E36 M3 Content)