Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Job! First day on staff at Performance Autosport!

Old 11-02-2009, 05:23 AM
life is good boosted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all
Default New Job! First day on staff at Performance Autosport!

Just wanted to share with everybody that I am here on staff at Performance Autosport for Ebay Sales & Marketing for the shop. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the shop from SATS and Flim Flam's posts but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm here for any questions you may have of a performance nature whether it be drag race or otherwise. I'm kinda known as a Mustang guy but I have had LOTS of different performance cars over the years from Turbo Regals, LS1 F bodies and lots of 64-72 Muscle from GM and Chrysler so if it was fast in the past I've probably had my hands on it. I'm here to help Mark, Kevin and the guys grow the shop for the future and will be glad to help anyone in any way I can.

It is so nice to be excited about coming to work everyday. Today is Day 2 and I'm loving it!

We are also purchasing used speed parts! So if you have goodies in your garage and need $ give me a call here or drop me a PM with a list of what you have for sale! Come see us !

www.performanceautosport.com

thanks!

Jimmy aka "Wheelman"
Old 11-02-2009, 05:25 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: New Job! First day on staff at Performance Autosport!

Grats.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:25 AM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

Preesh.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:12 AM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Originally Posted by wheelman
Jimmy aka "Wheelman"
Really? All that and you're not gonna drop a line to me for putting the money down for Greenie?
I see how it is.

:[
Old 11-02-2009, 06:42 AM
life is good boosted

business vs. personal Jon.....sadly not everything is about you buying my car from me

Last edited by wheelman; 11-02-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Originally Posted by wheelman
business vs. personal Jon.....sadly not everything is about you buying my car from me
I visited the shop a year ago, and Mark was very courteous to my friend and I, answered all questions and gave us a very in-depth tour of the shop. Very nice guy.

Jimmy is a great guy as well, known him for a little bit shy of a year now and an outstanding guy with a great business mindset. to you for landing a job you love.

Last edited by J0NG; 11-03-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:22 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Awesome deal Jimmy!!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:29 AM
life is good boosted

Thanks Phil, it really is a good deal. Never dull, that's for sure. Mark and Kevin are at SEMA helping out the SALEEN team and I'm here sourcing LS pushrods for a Z06 and oil hoses for a Turbo Supra motor!
Old 11-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Oh, for that motor in the back? We thought that was for a boat being the headers were mounted, then Mark said they did that to mess with the guy..lol

I am actually looking at getting out of the automotive field altogether. Really tired of the dealership I work at now. 3 years and slowly getting worse here.

Last edited by Woodrow; 11-02-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:21 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I am actually looking at getting out of the automotive field altogether.
Amen to that. This year marks 10 years for me in the automotive electronics industry and im ready to find something else.

Quick Reply: New Job! First day on staff at Performance Autosport!