Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to the boards from Richmond...

Old 11-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough
Default New to the boards from Richmond...

Well I've been at VCU for a couple years as a transfer student from Bridgewater. I haven't managed to find many car people around here so I'm just looking for some get togethers and somewhere to hang out and talk shop. I have an '04 Grand Am GT1 with a couple mods but nothing too serious. We're talking short ram intake, Magnaflow exhaust, SC/T kit, iPod hookup, Grafxwerx vinyl to cover up all the red pontiac emblems and make em black, and black headlight covers to complete the blacked out look. I've seen some really nice cars riding around campus like a white RSX (don't know if that's anyone on here) and a black 350Z with Nismo badges. Most of my knowledge lies in boxer engines, despite the car I drive. I've done a couple ej20t swaps so anyone with a rex that needs install advice/ help just shout me a holler. Grand Ams are way too big a pain to do any extensive modifications to. Anyway, look forward to meeting you guys and I posted in the SUPERTUNERSHOW thread to see if anyone's down for GTG on 11/12 at the Hooters on Broad, after the show. Check it out and hopefully some people can make it out.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:04 AM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation
Default Re: New to the boards from Richmond...

Originally Posted by thecollegekid
Well I've been at VCU for a couple years as a transfer student from Bridgewater. I haven't managed to find many car people around here so I'm just looking for some get togethers and somewhere to hang out and talk shop. I have an '04 Grand Am GT1 with a couple mods but nothing too serious. We're talking short ram intake, Magnaflow exhaust, SC/T kit, iPod hookup, Grafxwerx vinyl to cover up all the red pontiac emblems and make em black, and black headlight covers to complete the blacked out look. I've seen some really nice cars riding around campus like a white RSX (don't know if that's anyone on here) and a black 350Z with Nismo badges. Most of my knowledge lies in boxer engines, despite the car I drive. I've done a couple ej20t swaps so anyone with a rex that needs install advice/ help just shout me a holler. Grand Ams are way too big a pain to do any extensive modifications to. Anyway, look forward to meeting you guys and I posted in the SUPERTUNERSHOW thread to see if anyone's down for GTG on 11/12 at the Hooters on Broad, after the show. Check it out and hopefully some people can make it out.
Welcome! Post some pics of ur car.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough

Headlight covers were off because the cops at home love to write tix for that type of sh!t.

And finally a couple with the headlight covers...they're really grainy but they were scanned in...

Old 11-11-2005, 09:17 AM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

welcome! you should def go to SATS tomorrow...you will meet LOTS of really cool people there.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Cool people at SATS? Please.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by Brian T
Cool people at SATS? Please.
yeah i wasn't including you when i said that

JUST KIDDING
Old 11-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Welcome to the board. I go to VCU so if you see my car around say hi. I think the pontiac actually looks really good
Old 11-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

oh yeah i go to vcu too...so if you see a chinese girl driving a purple integra...that's me
Old 11-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I, as well, go to VCU. If you see a chinese girl driving a Civic thats me.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:59 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

i might as well go to VCU im up there often enough... so if you see me at a party and im punching holes in stuff, dont get mad.

Quick Reply: New to the boards from Richmond...