Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Never F*cking Taking My Car To Sheehy Again For Anything!

Old 04-22-2005, 01:14 PM
TERMIN8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ThroatyStang has disabled reputation
Angry Never F*cking Taking My Car To Sheehy Again For Anything!

I hate the service department at Sheehy. They are a bunch of fucktards who shouldn’t even have jobs. 1st things first, if there was something wrong I wouldn't be taking it to a mechanic I'd do repairs myself. The only reason I brought my car to them is because I needed a alignment which no one can do on their own. As some of you might know Chris and myself lowered my car a few months ago w/ some H&R Supersport Springs. Well I just got around to installing my caster camber plates now. I put the plates in and what they do is make it really easy for mechanics to adjust your caster/camber, because the car as it sits right now has a bad case of negative camber. So I dropped my car off at Sheehy to get an alignment because I have a coupon for 2 front wheel alignment for $39.99. I get a call this morning telling me they cant do it because there is no camber left. AHAHAHAHAHA. I tell them how to do it and how easy it is for them to do it, and they still cant do it. You wont believe what this fucktard told me, I need to do. He told me I have to cut the strut tower w/ a plasma cutter and re-weld it into a different position. AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I fucking flipped out calling him a fucking retard and asked him how the FUCK he was ASE certified. So I get my car back from those fucktard and u know what. Those pieces of shit took off my fucking door panel for no reason! I can hear a clip rattling around in the door and the panel is loose. I know those fuckers took it off and prolly messed w/ my power windows so I have to bring my car back to them to get the power windows fixed. (Which I would never do) This isn’t the 1st time I've had a conflict w/ this Bitches. So I just called up Ron Ellis and told them the situation w/ my car and they said its not going to be a problem especially w/ the caster camber plates I installed which make it really easy to correct the caster/camber. I have an Apt. on Monday to get a alignment done there.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:34 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: Never F*cking Taking My Car To Sheehy Again For Anything!

Originally Posted by ThroatyStang
I hate the service department at Sheehy. They are a bunch of fucktards who shouldn’t even have jobs. 1st things first, if there was something wrong I wouldn't be taking it to a mechanic I'd do repairs myself. The only reason I brought my car to them is because I needed a alignment which no one can do on their own. As some of you might know Chris and myself lowered my car a few months ago w/ some H&R Supersport Springs. Well I just got around to installing my caster camber plates now. I put the plates in and what they do is make it really easy for mechanics to adjust your caster/camber, because the car as it sits right now has a bad case of negative camber. So I dropped my car off at Sheehy to get an alignment because I have a coupon for 2 front wheel alignment for $39.99. I get a call this morning telling me they cant do it because there is no camber left. AHAHAHAHAHA. I tell them how to do it and how easy it is for them to do it, and they still cant do it. You wont believe what this fucktard told me, I need to do. He told me I have to cut the strut tower w/ a plasma cutter and re-weld it into a different position. AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I fucking flipped out calling him a fucking retard and asked him how the FUCK he was ASE certified. So I get my car back from those fucktard and u know what. Those pieces of shit took off my fucking door panel for no reason! I can hear a clip rattling around in the door and the panel is loose. I know those fuckers took it off and prolly messed w/ my power windows so I have to bring my car back to them to get the power windows fixed. (Which I would never do) This isn’t the 1st time I've had a conflict w/ this Bitches. So I just called up Ron Ellis and told them the situation w/ my car and they said its not going to be a problem especially w/ the caster camber plates I installed which make it really easy to correct the caster/camber. I have an Apt. on Monday to get a alignment done there.
your problem is going to a dealer man. Just take it to minsz off research rd
Jaaysuuun fuck u in the ass will hook you up
Old 04-22-2005, 01:58 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

hahahaha
Old 04-22-2005, 02:02 PM
TERMIN8

Originally Posted by chapter8
your problem is going to a dealer man. Just take it to minsz off research rd
Jaaysuuun fuck u in the ass will hook you up
I was going to take it to Minsz but they want $79.99 for a front wheel alignment. Thats crazy. Ron Ellis charges $43.99.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I second Ellis. I called Sheehy yesterday for a flywheel and he swore the 97 cobra was a single overhead cam. I told him, you are a fucking moron and you shouldnt be working and I will buy the part from universal.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:06 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

why would they remove your door panel?

seriously. they are flat rate, not going to do any more work then they have to

and you dont use a plasma cutter to cut the welds out on the stock mustangs, a spot weld cutter does it in one minute.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:34 PM
TERMIN8

Originally Posted by fc735
why would they remove your door panel?

seriously. they are flat rate, not going to do any more work then they have to

and you dont use a plasma cutter to cut the welds out on the stock mustangs, a spot weld cutter does it in one minute.
So I have to bring the car back because they fucked w/ the power window connections, to get more money.
Old 04-22-2005, 05:36 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

You took a car with aftermarket parts used to align the car and were surprised that a mechanic trained on factory equipment did not know how to adjust it using the aftermarket parts located under the hood when a typical alignment is done only under the car. You then called a shop that routinely handles cars with aftermarket suspensions and was then told that it was not a problem. Right? Coupons don't always save money.

In a dealership, it will always be hit or miss with getting a knowlegeable mechanic. You may have just gotten a mechanic who is inexperienced. If you see a car in the employee parking lot with lots of aftermarket equipment and sidework done, ask around to see who's car it is, request that person, and be willing to wait for his availability. Think of it like a haircut place. Not much skill required for the basics, but the good ones know what they are doing and work based on appointments. My youngest brother works at a dealership and has enough work by appointments and requests that he is no longer assigned walk-ins.

I'm not sure why someone would take off your door panel at all. If any work was performed, you are legally entitled to receive an estimate beforehand. As stated before, no one wants to do more work than they have to. The window is typically rolled down while in the shop or on a lift when the keys are in the car to prevent them from being locked inside. Confront the shop manager in a nice tone and he may ask the mechanic if he noticed something wrong with the window and removed the door panel without permission in a good faith effort to diagnose the problem for free.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:22 AM
TERMIN8

Originally Posted by Not Stock
You took a car with aftermarket parts used to align the car and were surprised that a mechanic trained on factory equipment did not know how to adjust it using the aftermarket parts located under the hood when a typical alignment is done only under the car. You then called a shop that routinely handles cars with aftermarket suspensions and was then told that it was not a problem. Right? Coupons don't always save money.

In a dealership, it will always be hit or miss with getting a knowlegeable mechanic. You may have just gotten a mechanic who is inexperienced. If you see a car in the employee parking lot with lots of aftermarket equipment and sidework done, ask around to see who's car it is, request that person, and be willing to wait for his availability. Think of it like a haircut place. Not much skill required for the basics, but the good ones know what they are doing and work based on appointments. My youngest brother works at a dealership and has enough work by appointments and requests that he is no longer assigned walk-ins.

I'm not sure why someone would take off your door panel at all. If any work was performed, you are legally entitled to receive an estimate beforehand. As stated before, no one wants to do more work than they have to. The window is typically rolled down while in the shop or on a lift when the keys are in the car to prevent them from being locked inside. Confront the shop manager in a nice tone and he may ask the mechanic if he noticed something wrong with the window and removed the door panel without permission in a good faith effort to diagnose the problem for free.
First there are no probelms w/ my windows at all. Second any fucking retard should know how to adjust camber. I made it so easy for that mofo to do it it was crazy. Im just a 19 year old kid and I know how to do this shit.
Old 04-23-2005, 03:30 AM
Metallic Pigeon

EFI 4-EYE is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Not Stock
You took a car with aftermarket parts used to align the car and were surprised that a mechanic trained on factory equipment did not know how to adjust it using the aftermarket parts located under the hood when a typical alignment is done only under the car.
Have you ever set your alignment or watched an alignment being done? It's not "typically" done under the car only, to make camber and caster adjustments it's done at the top of the strut. All you can do under the car is adjust toe-in

Quick Reply: Never F*cking Taking My Car To Sheehy Again For Anything!