VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TUNE CROME!!! WILL PAY/COME TO YOU! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/need-someone-who-can-tune-crome-will-pay-come-you-462399/)

boosteddc1 01-22-2013 09:45 AM

NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TUNE CROME!!! WILL PAY/COME TO YOU!

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone around Fredericksburg/Richmond area still works with crome pro? I have a built LS/v hatch that I desperately need to get tuned. Not sure if Matt Shue still does crome??? Right now it runs fine on p72 (13.7 idle/13.0 wot)...but I ordered a chipped p28 and conversion harness off ebay and the guy I ordered it from I paid extra to write me a basemapped setup and he did a real half-ass job. It runs lean like almost all the time and I'm pretty sure he never engaged vtec like he should have. I might be taking this car cross country on March 1st so I want it to be at 100%. Obviously I will pay (whatever price you ask ((within reason Donkey Punch ;)))) whoever tunes it and come to you.

Please shoot me a text 540.621.4928 or PM me.

Lord Humongous 01-22-2013 09:47 AM

Re: NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TUNE CROME!!! WILL PAY/COME TO YOU!

Did you try and search or contact Shue?

Jesus...

boosteddc1 01-22-2013 09:55 AM

Lol...touche...I was just putting it out there to see if anyone was a little more local/possibly (I live in stafford) a little cheaper (moving 3000 miles away doesn't exactly put me on a baller budget)...I know guys who do lots of odd/ends stuff like tuning...but if I don't hear from anyone I will contact him. I know he is the best on the east coast for sure and lots of my friends know/have had work done by him. Never have a bad thing to say about his work.

BAN HAMMER 01-22-2013 11:25 AM

I can tune it for $2500.

boosteddc1 01-22-2013 11:31 AM

2500? uhhhhh :/ ....

BAN HAMMER 01-22-2013 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by boosteddc1 (Post 8049776)
2500? uhhhhh :/ ....

see below.

Originally Posted by boosteddc1 (Post 8049705)
. Obviously I will pay (whatever price you ask) whoever tunes it and come to you.

Dont say shit you dont mean. Now inbox me your location in stafford and lets get this started.

sohc_mshue 01-23-2013 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by boosteddc1 (Post 8049705)
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone around Fredericksburg/Richmond area still works with crome pro? I have a built LS/v hatch that I desperately need to get tuned. Not sure if Matt Shue still does crome??? Right now it runs fine on p72 (13.7 idle/13.0 wot)...but I ordered a chipped p28 and conversion harness off ebay and the guy I ordered it from I paid extra to write me a basemapped setup and he did a real half-ass job. It runs lean like almost all the time and I'm pretty sure he never engaged vtec like he should have. I might be taking this car cross country on March 1st so I want it to be at 100%. Obviously I will pay (whatever price you ask) whoever tunes it and come to you.

Please shoot me a text 540.621.4928 or PM me.

Sent you a pm

dcninja757 01-24-2013 04:58 PM

some fool loves deleting my posts and letting other's nonsense fly. So to recap my deleted post. "I will tune your google chromes".

PicovAndropov 01-24-2013 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by dcninja757 (Post 8052331)
some fool loves deleting my posts and letting other's nonsense fly. So to recap my deleted post. "I will tune your google chromes".

Troll harder

boosteddc1 01-29-2013 03:19 PM

close please