Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need some food/entertainment Ideas

Old 11-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Need Help?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iwannaturbo has disabled reputation
Default Need some food/entertainment Ideas

What's up fellas? Well, I'll be headed up to VCU to hang out with my "female friend"(long complicated story, don't ask) on the 21 November. I'm looking for a place to grab a bite to eat for her and I, must be Vegitarian friendly. I'll eat pretty much anything, trust me, anything is better than the food here at The Citadel.

I'm also looking for something fun to do up there. It's been a while since I hung out in Richmond, so if anyone can help, lemme know.

BTW, My name is Jakob Bagwell
Old 11-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Registered Member

wwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need some food/entertainment Ideas

go to the tabacco company... its always a party!

....or when you get there give a bum some money and ask them what is going on as far as concerts and shows, they always seem to know
Old 11-08-2006, 08:41 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Bottoms Up Pizza on Cary St is great, has some vegetarian stuff, and is a Richmond favorite. There are plenty of clubs, restaurants, and stuff to do on Cary St in the Shockoe Bottom/Slip area. Canal Walk is pretty cool for a "female friend" and is just a few blocks away. Check out www.richmond.com for some other stuff, too.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:33 AM
Need Help?

Alrighty, thanks for the help thus far. I'll check out the website.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:52 AM
3D Wheel Designer

5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto

Panda veg is all vegetarian its right in the VCU area....really good chinese!
Old 11-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute

Panda Veg or that Thai place at the corner of Harrison/Cary across from the Life Sciences building, the soccer field, and parking deck.

If you want to eat meat, which I reccomend [haha], go to Ribs, Rolls, and Cheesecake on Broad near Belvidere or Lee's Chicken near the DMV and Pleasants Hardware.

Oh and anything on Main st will be great, including Sticky Rice! They have some veg. stuff and it's amazing food period!!
Old 11-11-2006, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by teamlegacy
Sticky Rice! They have some veg. stuff and it's amazing food period!!
Gonna have to agree there. Sushi, Sashimi, Sapporo, and Saki

MMMMMMMM
Old 11-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute

My cousin's a bartender over there, ever since I left the city I haven't gotten over there but I fucking LOVE the place. Godzirra, Stick Balls...buhuh.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Need Help?

lol...Aight, I'll check all these places out that morning...get a feel for everything...I hate the fact that as the Guy, I have to decide where we eat, but I'll eat anyhting(yes, military guys, MREs are better than eating at the mes hall here). Oh well, plus, at this Rate, I might not even be going to see her after all.

Funny how a girl says all this stuff about how she misses her best friend and breaks up with her BF to start a relationship with you, then won't return calls/emails, letter I sent before I got internet access....oh well.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Need Help?

Nevermind guys, Thanks for all the help, but it turns out that I won't be headed to Richmond anymore. Word of advice, don't lock yourself on a girl who will be bold enough to tell you that she wants to spend the rest of her life with you, but too scared to even hangout and go to dinner. The bad part is....She's the reason I became an alcoholic and was suicidal when she broke my heart back in Highschool...SHould have seen this shit coming......Well, I'll stick to doing push-ups every day.

Again, thanks for the info, if I ever had up there, I'll visit one of those places.