Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need oracle halos installed

Old 05-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Velcro209 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need oracle halos installed

I'm new to forums & never participated in these before, no disrespect to y'all but all I need is an answer. Not opinionated comments from the peanut gallery. I jus need my question answered, I am from NY there are plenty of shops who do work there. But I live in po dunk va now where there are far & few car shops who do custom work. Car toys is the only other shop I know of & they want to over charge for everything they do RPM will give me a fair deal. I know several people who have had quality work from them.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Nope.
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Velcro209
I'm new to forums & never participated in these before, no disrespect to y'all but all I need is an answer. Not opinionated comments from the peanut gallery. I jus need my question answered, I am from NY there are plenty of shops who do work there. But I live in po dunk va now where there are far & few car shops who do custom work. Car toys is the only other shop I know of & they want to over charge for everything they do RPM will give me a fair deal. I know several people who have had quality work from them.
He's from NY

I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Did those several people pay in food stamps?

But seriously, that place is for 2fast2furious cars. If you really want to do this, go on to youtube like everyone else and learn how to use your hands. Much more rewarding.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:45 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

TINT ASSASSIN MOTHERFUCKERS
Old 05-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

Name:  y3PRp.gif
Views: 1
Size:  1.40 MB
Old 05-17-2012, 09:20 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

well you came to the wrong place
Old 05-17-2012, 09:30 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by 2 Chainz
I lol'd hard

RPM for one is going to rip you off. Search for threads on here by TINT ASSASSIN. They charged a dude 80K to put a GT3 body kit, and paint on a porsche. RPM is shit.

Those lights are not dope, and you will find yourself in the dook status thread, and then rage quit the forums. Everyone here is trying to save you from that. Even though it is entertaining for us.

You will disrespect all of us, mainly yourself if you put those dook ass lights on a car, especially 2.

You might as well go ahead and buy these while you are at it....

Last edited by Tainty_McFshStx; 05-17-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:15 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

poor balt
Old 05-17-2012, 11:49 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Hey y'all, I was wondering if there was any one on here who knows how to install Oracle Halos. I have a 2008 Mazda 6 that I would to install them on. I know RPM can do it but they will send the lights to a company & have them done. I would rather like to pay someone, where I can watch & help that way I can do it on my brother in laws Mazda 3 & my sisters Civic. Can anyone help me out here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-q0SVALfus