Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need to have a lowered car towed from VCU to Midlo. Any suggestions?

Old 11-19-2010, 01:09 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GripSpec has disabled reputation
Default Need to have a lowered car towed from VCU to Midlo. Any suggestions?

My 240 is stranded behind my apartment in a VCU lot . Does anyone have any recommendations of a tow company around here that would tow a slammed car? Need to have the car towed to my parents house in Midlo so I can pull the radiator. I'm guessing that most tow truck guys will laugh at me and drive off when they see the height of the car. Trying to raise or fix the car in the VCU lot is pretty much out of the question since the lot is constantly monitored. Here's what I'm dealing with:

Old 11-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Need to have a lowered car towed from VCU to Midlo. Any suggestions?

I would check with Sams Towing. When I worked at Pence i had a customer that had a very low LGT that he was able to tow for us.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to have a lowered car towed from VCU to Midlo. Any suggestions?

how close is the muffler / bumper cover to the ground in the back? with that front bumper cover off in the front that should be an easy tow with a rollback. if you need a lift PM me i can get it done.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:08 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

any decent tow company will have decking boards to load a lowered vehicle...like i said decent..which usually doesnt involve cheap
Old 11-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

Thanks for the help guys.

Phil, I'll probably call Sam tomorrow and see what he says. He has towed a few cars for me over the years but they all had stock suspension. haha.

Roscoe I pm'ed you.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:59 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Any decent place with a rollback oughta do fine. Just tell em to bring some boards. It doesn't look crazy low. Good luck
Old 11-20-2010, 08:44 AM
SG

C16EFSedan has disabled reputation

Fletchers towing has a two piece bed truck specifically for lowered cars.
Its made for exotics (Vipers, lambo, etc)
Bed splits in two pieces to get front wheels on then bends back for rear.