Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need Advice on traveling abroad

Old 12-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L
Default Need Advice on traveling abroad

UPDATE check out eye candy https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...98#post2746198

Im going to be traveling to the Philippines right after christmas threw the middle of January is when I get back. Ive never been on a plane flight this long or been to a place like this before. Im going with my best friend and his family cause there from there so I know i got alot of the normal headaches out the way since im going with locals. Ive gotten a bunch of vaccines to protect my health and tried to do as much as i can to prepare. So do yall have any advice as far as things to do on the plane or things to watch out for. im really nervous about going on this trip, ive never been away from my family and friend for so long before.

Last edited by Young L; 01-15-2007 at 01:50 AM.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:59 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Need Advice on traveling abroad

walk around sometimes and stretch. its a long ride if you're going va-detroit-japan-philippines. if a relative isnt sitting beside me on the airplane i keep my passport, money, wallet, ticket on me(inside pocket of my jacket). drink bottled water. message me if you have any particular questions. have a safe trip.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

that is the normal plane flight that they go but for some reason they didnt get it this time. we are flying DC-NYC-Korea-Manila then driving to there town. Hopefully ill be sitting beside one of them cause I get stressed out flying.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:05 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

new york to korea is just as long if not longer. lol
Old 12-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Try the balut while there.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

LoL, Im definitaly looking forward to trying that.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:57 AM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Young L
LoL, Im definitaly looking forward to trying that.
You do know what balut is, right? Drink Lots of water(which you have to buy after security), take an ipod or dvd player, cards or lots of unisom. I would only carry on what I had to have, the less shit to remove or put in a tray when dealing with the TSA nazi's.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:14 AM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

carry toilet paper around with you while you're in the philippines

I've been there 5 times in my life. I like it there. I wouldnt live there tho.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

It's been said twice before, but it needs to be repeated as much as possible...DRINK LOTS OF WATER. People blame being dehydrated on jet lag and it will ruin a few days after traveling for you.

Other than that, "When in Rome..."
Old 12-11-2006, 12:04 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Go business class, its the only way. Walk around, take your shoes off as your feet might swell a little and hurt. Take something to help you sleep and buy lots of magazines. Always keep your passport in your pocket. Don't exchange money until you get there, usually a better return vs. doing it in the states first.

Quick Reply: Need Advice on traveling abroad