VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   NEED 2 JUNK MENIVAN.. WAT DO?!?!?! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/need-2-junk-menivan-wat-do-393121/)

Kim Jong Illin' 04-18-2011 06:24 PM

NEED 2 JUNK MENIVAN.. WAT DO?!?!?!

IMMA TRYNA GET RID OF MENIVAEN. IT HAZ 120'KAY AND BROEKN STIERING PUMP. SIT IN DRIEVWAY 4 ALMOTS A YEAR. WHO CAN PICK UP/ TOE/ ANDA JUNK MENIVAN 4 ME?!?!?!

Spoiler

durr

nftuatn 04-18-2011 06:24 PM

Re: NEED 2 JUNK MENIVAN.. WAT DO?!?!?!

pm rcr roscoe...

TATTRAT 04-18-2011 06:25 PM

IS this the one you were gonna stalk Gomez in? Are the windows blacked out? Is is Gomez too old for you now?

Flinch 04-18-2011 06:26 PM

Call up CAP and see what the deal is.

If need be I can borrow a trailer and we can move this monster.

Kim Jong Illin' 04-18-2011 06:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by TATTRAT (Post 7041698)
IS this the one you were gonna stalk Gomez in? Are the windows blacked out? Is is Gomez too old for you now?

no, no, yes.

Attachment 200087

Originally Posted by Flinch (Post 7041699)
Call up CAP and see what the deal is.

If need be I can borrow a trailer and we can move this monster.

i'm busy enough as it is. i just need some dude to show up to my house, pay me money or something, and take it away. i'd get it fixed if it was worth the headache to me.

thanks for the offer, but the wok might need a truck to haul a bed frame from my house though.

Flinch 04-18-2011 06:38 PM

I aint seen that dude in a while, so I'll have to go on your word that he is indeed alive and well.

I has truck(s) available to move said items with enough notice.

TATTRAT 04-18-2011 06:56 PM

I say you hang on to it, and convert it into the smallest lunch truck in RVA.

Serving lolipops and sherberts

funder.bunder 04-18-2011 07:10 PM

not sure if srs.

if so sims metal management across from phillip morris will take it, but you prolly gotta take it there yourself if you wanna reap the benefits. around 300 dollars worth

DOOM 04-18-2011 07:22 PM

CAP will come pick it up. I've done it before

http://www.chesterfieldauto.com/kidney.htm

How To Donate a Kidney Car™
Richmond Area – (804) 231-0220
Petersburg Area – (804) 733-6652
Or call us at 804-288-8342 and ask for the Kidney Car Coordinator.
Or 1-888-KIDNEY8 if you live outside the Richmond calling area.
(8:30AM-5PM, M-F)

Locate the title. You must have clear title to the vehicle, in your name.
Remove all personal belongings, the registration, the license plates, 'Smart tags', and the city/county sticker. Also please remove any paper, cups, etc. Leave the inspection sticker and make sure the tires will hold air long enough for the car to be placed on a flat bed truck.

Call one of our authorized towing agents closest to you and let them know you would like to donate. Our agent will explain how to fill out the title and arrange for a day and a time when your vehicle can be picked up. If you need help, please call us at one of the numbers listed above.

When the driver picks up your vehicle, he or she will give you a receipt, and send a copy of that receipt to our Affiliate(Main) office in Richmond. We will send you a letter of thanks which verifies that no goods or services were exchanged in return for your donation. Save the letter and receipt if you wish to claim the donation on your federal income tax return.

Make several copies of the letter and receipt. Put the originals and one set of copies in a safe place for use in preparing your taxes. All donors should send one set of copies to the Dept. of Motor Vehicles, along with the vehicle registration. Send another to your insurance company, and another to the city/county to which you pay your personal property tax. (We cannot do this for you)

DGJ04RT 04-19-2011 05:17 AM

I posted a similar question on here recently and someone said to check craigslist. There are plenty of people on there willing to pick up the vehicle and pay you cash. You can also check out junkmycar.com and do an online quote.