Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

move post #2 cont.... Jadie is not "skeered."

Old 05-29-2003, 07:52 PM
ShEEr .PiNK. TeRROR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xJadie2TURBOSx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default move post #2 cont.... Jadie is not "skeered."

what beast?? i can take on any ANY beast. heh~~ and you can take that in any way you like too. (hahah~~) hell, you want Suki? ill give you a Suki. (if you know of a Honda Si "BLUXTCY" or a guy who used to own a blue z06.... i live in their hood ^_^.)

take me for a ride and ill show you if this shawty is scared!! err~ skeeered. lets make a bet. heh~ i can handle anything. and i like Melting Pot... alot. but you buy me ice cream and im happy for a week. just 1 scoop/cup, im GOOD. you should hear my stories of buying things for my man. wheels, kits, upgrades, etc. etc.... fawk dinner. but i sorta stopped that since bills are rackin up like a mutha. cheap is good. REAL good. im no pigeon.

after you get a ride ILL show you how to ride. i come from generations of car enthusiasts my friends. left right up down uturn stop go fast slow.... yep~ Bret will tell you whats up(Del La Sol1320). oh yeah~ red prelude is on the prowl.... ran thru a toll tonight next to our delSLO when me and B were goin home from the River/Canal. tryin to be badass. Southside has enough asian chicks.... im goin to shortpump June 6th but maybe the next day.... keke~~
Old 05-29-2003, 08:01 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

This will be fun watching richard push the gas down in his cobra and all 400 rwhp smoking and getting sideways in every gear. The look on her face will be priceless.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:02 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

um

shortpump ain't got shit on southside. nicca what! (figured i'd try to follow suit with the language )
Old 05-29-2003, 08:23 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Short Pump has too many yuppies, beemers, minivans, and honkys. Southside has flava. Louisa Co has sheep.

after you get a ride ILL show you how to ride.
... umm, you got a twin?
Old 05-29-2003, 08:25 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

LMMFAO..he did not, yup he went there with the twins.

Damn you Richard and your twins.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:30 PM
ShEEr .PiNK. TeRROR

xJadie2TURBOSx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Woodrow
From her other post
I just call these chicks on shit. Right there says she AINT going, and the next day is an answer that later on down the road allows her to make an excuse.
dude.... no way. they arent excuses. i wanna hang for sure!! i mean ive only been in richmond for 9-10 months now. i would love meetin new ppl except most ppl i meet are complete assholes or faggots or meanies or ricers or assssssholes. i live in the west end and i gotta represent for the EVO & my bro.... i dont see my bro too often so ya know.? im just bein caring not tryin to make excuses. hell, just somebody callin and askin if i wanted to go out makes me happy ;o). and Loco isnt goin so im sayin perhaps the next day i can go chill with him to see it. is that too hard to understand??? gotta think of the ppl who are in the back. (hehe~~) VA has tough crowds, im just nice like LOCO (HA!!) i wish i had a twin.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:37 PM
Slow as Shit

Whats I do understand is every girl these guys ask out to hang out, go karting, racing movies, whatever, its always some other reason. Maybe yours is legit, but sometimes when you see too often, you automatically expect it. That's why I just laugh. Personally I feel these guys will never see anyone that says they might go. Only one girl has actually came out and I am sure she can say she had a blast with all of us.

Maybe thats why I am an asshole because I don't care. Either way I am going to have a blast with these fawkers!! nor do I go out of my way to invite people to gatherings or parties. 99% of the time its a waste.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:41 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

It's the 1% that makes the other 99% worthwhile. Until that number hits 0%, I'll keep asking.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:48 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

haha, you said short pump.
Old 05-30-2003, 02:13 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Only one girl has actually came out and I am sure she can say she had a blast with all of us.
That's my future wife you're talking about

Quick Reply: move post #2 cont.... Jadie is not "skeered."