Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Mehcanic Services in Doswell

Old 01-26-2006, 05:07 PM
FredVegas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about
Default Mehcanic Services in Doswell

If anyone needs work on thier vehicles, I can pretty much work on just about anything (Hondas and Nissans are my favorite). Esp right now its getting cold outside and I have a space heater in my garage (that gets warm as hell) My prices are very good too. Im a ASE Certified technician, Graduated from ATI almost a year ago, been in the field for about 2 years, I have a giant Snap on tool box, loaded with tools.
So if you need any work on your cars weather its preventive maintance, rebuild, or whatever PM me, tell me what you need and I can work with you.. To prove my ability I am a VA state inspector and are working on obtaining 3 ASE certifications.

Im located right near Kings Dominion but I have a mobile air compressor, so im willing to meet and what not.

will work for parts =)

Need: B series: cam gears, 38mm wastegate, 3" exhaust, wideband, 700cc Injectors, Aftermarket fuel rail, Aftermarket FPR, Aftermarket T/B

Contact Info
Name: Dan
AIM: Nstygrnhatch
Phone Number: Available upon PM
email: Teamamp@adelphia.net

Last edited by B16ASilverHonda; 01-27-2006 at 03:23 PM.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: Mehcanic Services in Doswell

By, "near Kings Dominion", where are you exactly. I thought I was the only one to be out near here. Wouldn't mind meeting up and seeing your setup.
Old 01-26-2006, 07:20 PM
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

Sent you a PM.
Old 01-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

Hondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud of

man u work on DSM's? i sent u a PM on honda=tech
Old 01-26-2006, 07:37 PM
FredVegas

B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about

Hondasi88 : I have worked on a couple DSM's before. And I replied to your PM on h-t

brnzbuddha: PM Replied

FlodaSE-R: Yeah im right off exit 98 and back a few miles. And my car isnt running quite at the moment im still putting her back together slowly.
Old 01-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

Hondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud of

if i bring the car 2 you does the price change alittle?
also what is your zip so i can check that out
Old 01-26-2006, 09:07 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

woah, when did you get all those certifications and stuff? last i saw you i think was when DJ brown was still able to show his face in public without being found by someone he owes money to.
Old 01-27-2006, 03:26 AM
FredVegas

Originally Posted by Hondasi88
if i bring the car 2 you does the price change alittle?
also what is your zip so i can check that out
yeah it will change. cause I dont have to drive 200 miles
Old 01-27-2006, 03:30 AM
FredVegas

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
woah, when did you get all those certifications and stuff? last i saw you i think was when DJ brown was still able to show his face in public without being found by someone he owes money to.
Its been awile since then man. Life moves on.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:17 AM
1.6T

JokerX can only hope to improve

Good guy has done some work for me - deff recommend him

Quick Reply: Mehcanic Services in Doswell