Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

meet?

Old 03-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5
Default meet?

anyone lookin to meet up in the F'burg/spotsy/stafford area tonight? I got off work early and lookin to make a night of it.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Re: meet?

Dude this is like central, central. Richmond and surrounding areas. You mentioned stafford, thats 10 mins from nova. Seems like you posted in the wrong section.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5

Originally Posted by WallysDa
Dude this is like central, central. Richmond and surrounding areas. You mentioned stafford, thats 10 mins from nova. Seems like you posted in the wrong section.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/fredericksburg-spotsy-etc-214149/

There are plenty of people in the area, and it seems like the people here in the central section are lot more level headed than the NoVA section. Also, Stafford/Spotsy/Fred. is kind of a dividing line between the two. Fredericksburg is about equal distance from both richmond and DC. So, I think I can post in this section to see if people want to meet. Thanks for your concern though.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by maroon'rolla03
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214149

There are plenty of people in the area, and it seems like the people here in the central section are lot more level headed than the NoVA section. Also, Stafford/Spotsy/Fred. is kind of a dividing line between the two. Fredericksburg is about equal distance from both richmond and DC. So, I think I can post in this section to see if people want to meet. Thanks for your concern though.
Central people have a hard time getting together locally, let alone driving 40-50 miles to a meet in fredricksburg, which is not known for its AWESOME meets. Save your time, you wont have a succesful meet posting in this section, and having a location in another part of the state.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

I wasn't trying to gather a last minute meet of the masses. I was just seeing if anyone local wanted to meet up and hangout. What does it matter to you anyways? Does it bring you pleasure to put my thread down?
Old 03-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Old 03-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered member

I wasn't trying to gather a last minute meet of the masses. I was just seeing if anyone local wanted to meet up and hangout. What does it matter to you anyways? Does it bring you pleasure to put my thread down?
No pleasure man, im actually sick seeing people get bashed. Atleast I wasnt like "YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE, NO ONE IS COMING TO YOUR MEET," Just some advice I was giving to you, to help you maybe get a meet together. Fredricksburg/stafford is far as shit from central, in some instances the shore is closer to us central people. Put it in nova section, and you will get a turn-out.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:52 PM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

fine ill say it. "YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE, NO ONE IS COMING TO YOUR MEET"
Old 03-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by WallysDa
No pleasure man, im actually sick seeing people get bashed. Atleast I wasnt like "YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE, NO ONE IS COMING TO YOUR MEET," Just some advice I was giving to you, to help you maybe get a meet together. Fredricksburg/stafford is far as shit from central, in some instances the shore is closer to us central people. Put it in nova section, and you will get a turn-out.
I see what your saying, but like I said in my first reply, it seems like there are some cooler people in the central area so I thought I would give it a shot....

Except for this douche bag. \/

Originally Posted by azzbustin30th
fine ill say it. "YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE, NO ONE IS COMING TO YOUR MEET"
I hope you got off on that. since you totally e-burned my ass. If it doesn't affect you why say anything at all?
Old 03-23-2008, 04:01 PM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

I see what your saying, but like I said in my first reply, it seems like there are some cooler people in the central area so I thought I would give it a shot....

Except for this douche bag. \/

I hope you got off on that. since you totally e-burned my ass. If it doesn't affect you why say anything at all?
dont flatter yourself, thinking that i would get off on your ass.

Quick Reply: meet?