Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking For A Welder For A Quick Project.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Now Riding Dirty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint
Default Looking For A Welder For A Quick Project.

I am looking for some one who has welding experiance to cut out my old catalytic converters and weld new ones on. I don't have them yet but found that the ones to weld on are $200 less a piece than the bolt on ones. Since I have an extremely low budget this is my only option. The car is a 98 Audi A4 2.8 V6 with two catalytic converters. Please email me a quote and we will see if we can work something out and I will order the parts. Thank you very much.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking For A Welder For A Quick Project.

We can do it.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:15 AM
fuck you.

sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS

Just cut them out and weld in sections of straight pipe. Wouldn't cost you more than $50. :P
Old 02-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

whats a catalytic converter?
Old 02-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by sh!ttyLS
Just cut them out and weld in sections of straight pipe. Wouldn't cost you more than $50. :P
Originally Posted by OhNoez!
whats a catalytic converter?
These.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by sh!ttyLS
...until you get into the cost of the custom calibration that is needed to keep the SES/CEL turned off...
Old 02-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Now Riding Dirty

dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint

Originally Posted by Frost
...until you get into the cost of the custom calibration that is needed to keep the SES/CEL turned off...
Yeah, I'm not looking for performance. I don't want to put in straight pipe, I've already ordered the parts. I just want my car to run right, if I want to go fast and have fun I hop on my dirt bike.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:28 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dilingkwint
Yeah, I'm not looking for performance. I don't want to put in straight pipe, I've already ordered the parts. I just want my car to run right, if I want to go fast and have fun I hop on my dirt bike.
Like I said, we can do it. $100.00
Old 02-24-2010, 08:05 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

you can try calling larrys muffler too. cheapest muffler shop around. they did a cat back with muffler, piping and labor on my sentra for $30 lol.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:42 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by JJSpinALot
you can try calling larrys muffler too. cheapest muffler shop around. they did a cat back with muffler, piping and labor on my sentra for $30 lol.
wow.

Quick Reply: Looking For A Welder For A Quick Project.