Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for a technician/fabricator

Old 11-02-2010, 07:09 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Looking for a technician/fabricator

Hey guys,

We are looking into having some more help at the shop, if you would like the opportunity to work at a performance shop.

Please send us your resumes to phil@adrenalineautoworks.com

We are looking for someone who has the passion for what we do, who has knowledge in a variety of vehicle makes.

If you can TIG weld, and have good metal fabricating skills in addition that would be a big plus.

Thank you
Old 11-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Registered member

Acrytet70 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking for a technician/fabricator

I can solder weld.. Does that work?
Old 11-03-2010, 08:30 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Acrytet70
I can solder weld.. Does that work?
LOL. No that won't work Mo.... Just trying to get a gen. maintenance technician for some extra work that may be coming through the shop soon.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:13 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I referred a buddy of mine that does a lot of welding/fabrication and such. I think he sent you an e-mail.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:17 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Guy I know named Ronnie welds like FREAKING robot! I assume that is who Dave is referring to.
Here are some pictures of his work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102142[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102141[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a technician/fabricator-ronnie-can-weld.jpg   Looking for a technician/fabricator-ronnie-can-weld2.jpg  

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 11-04-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

What are you'll paying /hr?
Old 11-04-2010, 06:39 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Can I work on the weekends???? You can pay me WHATEVER YOU WANT. i'm pretty good at fabricating shit, I just want to work in some place like this on the weekends to keep myself busy