Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for inspection referall in central VA

Old 02-26-2010, 06:06 PM
flimflam.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking for inspection referall in central VA

Just moved to Virginia. This place is stricter than fucking Stalin!

All I have is a Civic with no swap or drop - just a moderate cat-back with a stock cat converter!

Shouldn't be that hard to pass, shit.. but VA is insane...

Preferably some place around Cville or Richmond that will give me a legal sticker without any bullshit about a simple mod...

Advice?
Old 02-26-2010, 06:11 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking for inspection referall in central VA

Open up the yellow pages and start calling around? Shit I can't drive down the street without seeing "we do state inspections" hanging in a shop. Not that hard.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:19 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

if your just trying to "buy" a sticker pm smokeybear...he will hook you up ...
Old 02-26-2010, 06:23 PM
flimflam.

Alpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha.kx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Open up the yellow pages and start calling around? Shit I can't drive down the street without seeing "we do state inspections" hanging in a shop. Not that hard.
I don't have a problem finding a shop that does inspections, I just don't want to waste my time going to one I know I'll straight up fail at for having a cat-back exhaust.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:25 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Yo I was having mad problems getting a sticker son. They said mah tint was 2 dark. I pm'd mah boi smokeybear and he hooked me up. All I gave him was 2 Keno tickets and a slim jim and sum chocolate milk.

He's mad discrete too.

Real talk.

Last edited by ufctapout; 02-26-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:31 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alpha.kx
I don't have a problem finding a shop that does inspections, I just don't want to waste my time going to one I know I'll straight up fail at for having a cat-back exhaust.
A cat-back does not fail you.

Smokeybear can hook you up for sure.

If you're seriously on here looking for an illegal sticker, please remove yourself from this forum, and go hang yourself before you get a chance to procreate your retarded genes.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:37 PM
flimflam.

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
A cat-back does not fail you.

Smokeybear can hook you up for sure.

If you're seriously on here looking for an illegal sticker, please remove yourself from this forum, and go hang yourself before you get a chance to procreate your retarded genes.
"Preferably some place around Cville or Richmond that will give me a legal sticker without any bullshit about a simple mod..."
Old 02-26-2010, 06:40 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

"Preferably some place around Cville or Richmond that will give me a legal sticker without any bullshit about a simple mod..."
If you are having a proper legal inspection done it does not matter what shop is doing the inspection, the result will be the same.

I'm not a dumbass, It's not hard to figure out what you're asking for. You're asking for an illegal inspection, which on this forum is punishable by relentless hate and banning.

The punishments for being lenient on inspections is very harsh and I'm sure none of them would be happy if someone was blabbing to strangers about their practices after doing someone a favor. If someone is hooking you up you do them the favor of NOT TELLING ANYONE, otherwise you are a supreme scum of the earth fucking deuche collector.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:51 PM
flimflam.

You and I have very different frames of reference on this issue. I just moved to Virginia from a state with no inspection or emissions laws a week ago.

The only frame of reference I have for figuring out if all shops are equally strict is how much you're freaking out about my naive question. I don't have a crazy RHD R33 imported Skyline that needs an illegal sticker, nor would I prefer one. If you're saying that a cat-back exhaust will pass inspections without issue, than thank you very much
Old 02-26-2010, 06:57 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

You and I have very different frames of reference on this issue. I just moved to Virginia from a state with no inspection or emissions laws a week ago.

The only frame of reference I have for figuring out if all shops are equally strict is how much you're freaking out about my naive question. I don't have a crazy RHD R33 imported Skyline that needs an illegal sticker, nor would I prefer one. If you're saying that a cat-back exhaust will pass inspections without issue, than thank you very much
A cat-back should pass a proper legal inspection with no issues, as long as the catalytic converter is still there.

Quick Reply: Looking for inspection referall in central VA