Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

looking to get my car painted

Old 12-01-2009, 09:01 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dc18rb has disabled reputation
Default looking to get my car painted

Anyone know of a good place to take a car in the richmond or chesterfield area to get a good quality paint job? Not maaco please. I do have a rust spot that needs to be removed also so if theres a good reputable place that you know of let me know please looking to get it done in the next month
Old 12-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: looking to get my car painted

think the question most people are wondering is. how much money are you trying to drop into it. not to sound dick hole, but are ya trying to be a cheap ass about it?
Old 12-07-2009, 04:24 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/sponsor-marketplace-42/affordable-automotive-repair-nftuatn-316525/
Old 12-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

THISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTH ISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHIS THATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTH ATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHAT THISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTH ISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHIS THATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTH ATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHAT THISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTH ISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHISTHATTHIS THATTHISTHATTHISTHAT

Old 12-07-2009, 04:35 PM
TEAM VAJJ

Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime

+2
Old 12-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by dc18rb
Anyone know of a good place to take a car in the richmond or chesterfield area to get a good quality paint job? Not maaco please. I do have a rust spot that needs to be removed also so if theres a good reputable place that you know of let me know please looking to get it done in the next month
Originally Posted by nftuatn

affordable automotive repair in hampton va...

this.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx

ive pmed you about this before.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

wait you paint and shit? hmmm we might need to talk yo... no homo. lol.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Registered Member

bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
wait you paint and shit? hmmm we might need to talk yo... no homo. lol.
pm me
Old 12-08-2009, 08:52 AM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 8urcivic
this.

whats a 1hr drive?

Quick Reply: looking to get my car painted