Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lookin to get ink done

Old 06-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Now Riding Dirty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint
Question Lookin to get ink done

Whats up, I was wondering if any of you guys know of a good Tattoo Studio around here that can hook me up. Im looking for some one who can do top quality work becuase im getting my first tat on my arm thats very detailed and the begining of my half sleave and i'd like to stick with the same artist to complete my sleave. I got a tat on my ankle done at Red Dragon and its good work it just way to expensive to go back there. So if any one can point me in the right direction where i can get some quality work and not spend my life savings it would be much apreciated.

Thanks,

Jonny.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lookin to get ink done

river city off boulevard does nice work. they are still kinda pricey but do good work none the less
Old 06-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

LowTech1 has a spectacular aura aboutLowTech1 has a spectacular aura about

Enigma's top notch also...Theyre down Broad St Between Boulevard and VCU
Old 06-02-2005, 12:01 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Go to the nearest Harley Davidson shop, and ask around. Seriously.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Ruin me!

93Hatchness has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dilingkwint
Whats up, I was wondering if any of you guys know of a good Tattoo Studio around here that can hook me up. Im looking for some one who can do top quality work becuase im getting my first tat on my arm thats very detailed and the begining of my half sleave and i'd like to stick with the same artist to complete my sleave. I got a tat on my ankle done at Red Dragon and its good work it just way to expensive to go back there. So if any one can point me in the right direction where i can get some quality work and not spend my life savings it would be much apreciated.

Thanks,

Jonny.
What up man. My artist used to work at Enigma (they are good) but now 3 of them have opened there own place. You can check them out here, they do very good work, my artist is Jesse Smith, check him out.
www.kaoticenzymes.com
His work is very impressive, some of what he did on me is on the page.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

I would look around at other peoples art.I went to Capital tattoo to get my tribal on my arm. But it all depends on what you want.Def. take the time to look around at peoples work first. What do you want to get on ur arm?
Old 06-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Now Riding Dirty

dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint dilingkwint

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
I would look around at other peoples art.I went to Capital tattoo to get my tribal on my arm. But it all depends on what you want.Def. take the time to look around at peoples work first. What do you want to get on ur arm?

I wanna get this to start my my sleave in black and greyscale. Im not sure if i want it solid or shaded since its gonna be a focal point on the sleave i may want it to be solid to stand out from the tribal background im going to eventually get. Ill ask the artist for his professional opinion.
Attached Thumbnails Lookin to get ink done-holymother.jpg  
Old 06-03-2005, 05:26 PM
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

get in touch w/ my buddy at his shop here in Fredericksburg,Va @ honky tonk Tattoo Gary clark is the owner tell him johnny torrice sent you my man..him or one of his featured artists can hook you up. good luck.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i can get it done cheap and very weel done, but its not a shop lol
Old 06-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Registered Member

DSM8 U has disabled reputation

goto Enigma on broad. talk to Casey or Scott, both are reason in price....or you can try Timothy Hoyer at Alive i think in cary town i believe. most sessions are close to $100 an hour