Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just spreading the word (lock your stuff up)

Old 07-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Doing work mofo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down
Default Just spreading the word (lock your stuff up)

So I have 2 Honda's parked in front of my driveway, one completely covered up, and the other just sitting there. I am out mowing my grass and 2 Mexicans approach me from a parked Mini-van up the street. Asking to buy my cars that I didn't have advertised for sell. I told them not for sale, so they start asking questions about whats been done, ect,ect. I didn't tell them much but they were blown up. Well I go back to mowing and I turn around and they are looking in my car, and all around it. So, I told them to GTFO my shit and leave now!

Well thinking about the whole incident, something didn't seem right. About 9pm Sat night I decide to just park the cars around back. I go out side and what do I see, the same van parked in front of my neighbors driveway. Looking around for the 2 Mexicans, I don't see anyone. I start walking to my cars and out of the corner of my eye, I see the 2 fagots hauling ass to their POS van. I yelled and ran towards their van. They hauled ass up the road, but I got the plate number. Called Chesterfield police, made the report, and the plates they have on the Oldsmobile van are registered to a 88 delta. I didn't see anything missing, but to top it all off. When I was pulling my track car around back, I fucking rolled right into the back of the explorer and fucked the whole front end.

Just letting you know to watch out for a burgundy colored 90's model Oldsmobile with 2 Mexicans in the Chesterfield area, and one having an Afro. Yes, I said AFRO.

Cliffnotes-
This story isnt long enough.
So read it.
Tuff titty
Old 07-13-2008, 05:01 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Just spreading the word (lock your stuff up)

damn shoulda shot the mofos...
Old 07-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX

Good looking out.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:53 PM

Turbosh!tbox has disabled reputation

Definitely a good look out damn thieves atleast you where able to move the cars and scare them off.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:05 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Props for being the first honda owner to actually chase them and at least get a plate. Maybe the other cowards can learn something from this.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:10 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

just more generic......be on the look out for mexicans!!! funny about one having an afro....glad you got a plate and saw them.......
Old 07-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

deported ones just come back. dead ones don't.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:38 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

Also Ide like to add to watch out for the group of mexicans that go up to bellz, theres a known fact that they jack shit so any honda owner that goes up there watch ur shit, not mentioning names but just stay away from that subway.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:55 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

Ive had strange cars driving up and down my street late at nite, coming and goin down my cul-de-sac.

Chester Area.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
Props for being the first honda owner to actually chase them and at least get a plate. Maybe the other cowards can learn something from this.
+1000

Quick Reply: Just spreading the word (lock your stuff up)