Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Jsarg(parham)

Old 04-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: Jsarg(parham)

Originally Posted by kk1365
yea ive been a volunteer for coming up on 5 years now and figured if I want to make it my career it wouldnt hurt to get a degree in what i want. This place is like a Honda mecca, anything you could want for a honda comes through here at some point or another. Just to show the bashing and the absolute incompetence of Mods I got Negative rep for posting in here so Im guessing im going to get even more. Gotta love life lacking trolls with interwebz powahz!!!
If you feel you are dissatisfied with your treatment at this establishment, please fill out the proper form......

Old 04-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski

Originally Posted by White Devil
If you feel you are dissatisfied with your treatment at this establishment, please fill out the proper form......

So I guess you need to fill it out and forward a couple to your buddies? This thread obviously bothers you enough to keep coming back, although thanks for finding that for me, now I don't need to waste my time like you did when I might need that form. I always knew the devil was good for something and one more thing; remember everyone has an opinion and it truly matters to me, so don't forget to Email,Fax,Mail or PM me the completed form(check all boxes that apply) or else I won't know where to file it. Thanks for your compliance
Old 04-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski hawaiiski

yea, i live in Charlottesville and drive up here to richmond for class every day but we got a good amount of people on here that are pretty chill. Iv met a good amount of cool people and through this site I have actually found people that i havent seen in years, its just hit or miss. I know here at jsarg theres a few honda guys (nothing Iv seen has even been worth looking at), a few subie guys and their shit seems legit, a few volkswagen guys that are pretty cool, and 2 cool BMW guys.
Man that's a crazy drive, no colleges near you that offer that program besides UVA? I've got a few buddies on here that have sick hondas and an old school sentra, but they don't attend jsarg. I'm always down for meeting any new people as long as they're not obnoxious, meeting a person and chilling with that person is a completely different thing haha I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Some personalities just aren't mean't to coincide.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

I'll tell you where you can stick it....
Old 04-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

kk1365 kk1365 kk1365 kk1365 kk1365 kk1365

White Devil- I very much appreciate the form and you taking the time to find it for me and taking a lot of the hassle out of the process. Now all I need to know is where do I turn the form in at? Who looks at these claims? Who has the final verdict?

hawaiiski- yea its the closest place that offers fire science and really its the only school in the state that is worth a shit when it comes to fire science or paramedic. UVa is about as worthless as it comes, you over pay and generally get shitty professors. If your interested a couple guys around here meet up every Friday night and shoot the shit and generally grab some dinner and kick it old school. I also think we might be doing a cruise to richmond one day soon to go to cheeburgercheeburger for lunch.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Banned

White Devil- I very much appreciate the form and you taking the time to find it for me and taking a lot of the hassle out of the process. Now all I need to know is where do I turn the form in at? Who looks at these claims? Who has the final verdict?
All correspondence in regards to this form must be sent, in triplicate, to Robb M. Make sure to PM Robb only once an hour until you receive an adequate response to this issue.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/members/robb-m--58448/

CHEERS!