Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Jocks beat down 2 dudes

Old 01-16-2009, 09:35 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subie2Honda Subie2Honda
Default Jocks beat down 2 dudes

Wow, this shit's rediculous.....these jocks FUCKED these kids up. Eh, karmas a bitch tho.

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2...1162009/439405
Old 01-16-2009, 09:53 AM
RzP

tharza469 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jocks beat down 2 dudes

that shit is fucked
Old 01-16-2009, 10:05 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

CATZ RULE DOGZ DROOL
Old 01-16-2009, 10:19 AM
*Mr. Boosty Pants*

JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX

LoL i bet they feel like true gangstaRz! 9 on 2, thats some pussy shit. Oh well, hopefully they get what they deserve. Pretty fucked up shit tho.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:41 PM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

That's fucked up. Both of them had to be hospitalized cause they were beaten so bad. Those kids deserve the same punishment, let someone kick them in the fucking head until they cause brain damage.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:09 PM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

TRUF!!!! As I said, karma has a funny way of catching up to people who do dumb shit like this. and so close to home too, makes me wanna become a superhero and kick the shit outta these buttfuckers.

Wait, wut?
Old 01-16-2009, 01:37 PM
The world is yours

Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin

thats some ill shit......... the guys jus showed up to play some football an some wanna be gangstas jumped them for no reason......... 9 on 2 none the less..... i hope they all get set to prison an get thier turn gettin beat on by 9 guys.... an the clowns watchin an cheerin need to be charged to, if its a one on one fight an its not out of hand let them fight a lil bit... but its 9 guys beatin on 2 guys an its way out of hand its time to call the cops, step in an say thats enuff......... this shit pisses me off i see more an more of it on the news an everything fightin in numbers is the pussiest shit ever
Old 01-16-2009, 03:03 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

reminds of the summer. Problem is wannabe gangsters are more dangerous than the real ones. The real deal usually just causes problems with other problem children. Wannabe gangsters usually just victimize innocent people.

Not the first time in the last 6 months or so something like this has happened. I'm not surprised. I think they all need to be charged with attempted murder.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:47 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

daaaaaaamn dave goin hard with that murder charge!!
Old 01-17-2009, 04:12 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Putting someone on the ground is an attack. Beating someone who is un-armed while they are down, that in my eyes is basicly attempted murder. At that point they are showing no respect or regard for the victim's life. There's no excuse. Calling it assault would be just like getting out of murder on a technicality if the victim died.

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 01-17-2009 at 04:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Jocks beat down 2 dudes