Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

JOB : need part time autoglass assistant.

Old 02-22-2012, 06:59 AM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot
Default JOB : need part time autoglass assistant.

learn a trade and make some money. I need someone to help out on occasion with glass work. this is very part time. on week you may get 20hours then you may not have any work at all the next week. If you are in between jobs or in school and just need some extra money this is perfect. hours are within the range of 8am-6pm and you will basically be put on my list of temps and when there is work i will call you with only about an hours notice. I need someone right now for a full days work today and pay is competitive and a lot better than any of those bs temp jobs like holding signs lol. this job consists of riding in a van 90% of the time and standing and watching me work and just helping the rest. you will wash the glass, get tools and help set the glass in the car. I will train you for more involved stuff as we go along.
pm me asap with name/ age/ basic work experience( ill pay more for mechanics and autoglass techs) and contact info.

Imperial Glass Shop
Jason
Old 02-28-2012, 06:49 AM
Why so serious?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey
Default Re: JOB : need part time autoglass assistant.

You were at Clover, right? How is business for yourself?