Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I've noticed a disturbing trend lately

Old 10-03-2003, 08:35 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Exclamation I've noticed a disturbing trend lately

OK, we've gone a little too far lately. Too many people know way too much about other's private lives and some of the more gruesome details are apparently no longer private. Meanwhile, others apparently feel the need to advertise the details of their intimacy to any and everyone who's reading this forum. It's tasteless, and in some instances, has gotten to be downright trashy. I ask that if you're going to whore around from now on, to please keep it to yourself or at least think twice before advertising your nature to all the viewers. Thanks.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:46 PM
ooooweee

mz_teaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Nic's right! You guys have gotten way, wayyyyy out of control about all this stuff. Dude, i don't even know who Mary is. Nor do I know who Rich is. But I know Mary sucked Rich's wee wee. And not to mention someone wanted to knock boots a few months later. You might as well tell us the date and time of when the action occured.

Haven't you guys heard of the phrase..."Whatever happens behind closed doors should be kept behind close doors."

I personally come on the forums just for laughs n giggles, talk shit to people and converse with all these other knuckle heads about whatever topic.

I don't wanna know who sucked who's wee wee. Who ate who out. Who fucked who. Or even how it started. ("he grabbed my hand to touch his wee wee........"). KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF!
Old 10-03-2003, 09:01 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Not too offend anyone....(not that i truly give a flying fuck)

BUT, usually other people's business gets started by those certain people in one way or another. If you dont want people knowing your business then dont shoot your mouth off to anyone...ANYONE. No one knows shit about me now, do they? Thats right..because my business is my business and i dont go around telling someone something that you truly dont want out. People lie, people gossip, people spread rumors...just dont let it start and it wont grow any bigger. Personally i dont give two bits about a fuck about anyone's personal life beyond what car they drive in these forums. Thats just me, i dont spend any of my time worrying with other people's lives..i have enough to worry about on my own. I guess some people just need another hobby...?
Old 10-03-2003, 09:22 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a plan to me.
Old 10-04-2003, 04:44 AM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree..its one thing to tease about little stuff, but its another to openly discuss somethings. This isnt a sex forum so maybe we should stay outta each other's sex lives for the most part!