Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

its that time :(

Old 03-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default its that time :(

aiight guys, am prob. putting the probe up for sale finally, but thats not the question.

I am buying a brand new car and not sure what to get, I really want a RWd car and am leaning towards the 350z or rx-8, maybe a wrx. What do you guys think, or what other cars?? I want good gas milage and a comfortable interior and RWD, and no not a mustang lol
Old 03-03-2004, 10:14 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: its that time :(

LS1

wait.. you said brand new.. scratch that..there are no good RWD cars available on the present market other than the 2003 Cobra, or a Vette... anything else good is probably a lot more than you can afford
Old 03-03-2004, 10:15 PM
all show ~ no go

TrueBlueGTStang is an unknown quantity at this point

be like the others get a mustang
Old 03-03-2004, 10:37 PM
Banned

i said I want good gas milage, and a small car, like the 350 or the rx-8 or something.

I dont want a mustang or any vette or anything like that.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Big Poppa

hovocx hovocx hovocx

Originally Posted by LOCO
i said I want good gas milage, and a small car, like the 350 or the rx-8 or something.

I dont want a mustang or any vette or anything like that.

if i ever get a new car, itd proly be the scion tc or the 2k5 mustang gt
Old 03-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Banned

scion tc?? please show me
Old 03-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Big Poppa

hovocx hovocx hovocx

http://www.scionlife.com/tc/

nothing impressive, just looks nice imo
Old 03-04-2004, 01:08 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Old 03-04-2004, 05:18 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

vettes get good gas mileage if you don't floor it everywhere... like 23mpg or so and more on the highway.. i dunno bout the 2003 cobra

honestly IMO the current market of BRAND NEW cars is very lacking, and sucks. RX8 and 350z are nice cars, although i'm not much a fan of the 350, i like the RX8, but it's terribly underpowered stock.. it needed a turbo. in your situation, i'd probably go with an F-body... if you don't mind driving a 4 door i'd say get the WRX or EVO since you seem to be partial to the compacts.. 2003 cobra is a great car too, but i don't know much about it's gas mileage and such..

and scions are garbage... i don't see why people like them? that's be like someone saying "wow look at that geo, that shit's HOT yo"
Old 03-04-2004, 05:19 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Have you even taken a look at the fuel mileage ratings of the RX8 and WRX? Get the Mustang, it's cheaper than the RX8 and WRX both, put's more power to the wheels from the factory than either of the other two even make at the flywheel, faster than both, looks better (subjective opinion) and will still get the same gas mileage. What's so hard about that decision? They're icons of American history for a reason: you're not going to find a better bang for the buck anywhere

If you hold out til this fall for a 2005 model, you'll get 300 hp from the factory, and a torque arm/panhard bar setup that's supposedly going to handle really well.

If I had to choose between the RX8, 350Z, and WRX, I'd go with the 350Z, although all 3 are drastically overpriced IMHO.

Do some real research before you decide what to go with. I think you'll be surprised at what you find compared to what the word is on the street among a bunch of 20 year olds who have never driven, muchless owned any of the above.

Last edited by Nic; 03-04-2004 at 05:23 AM.

Quick Reply: its that time :(