Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ISO: my old big purple Jeep

Old 05-02-2014, 02:54 PM
Sheeeit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch
Default Re: ISO: my old big purple Jeep

Originally Posted by coup3y
^so cool you are. The most popular word on this site has to be "faggot" which leads me to believe none of you are really all that mature nor old cause as a grown man its not a word heard a lot in the grownup society. And I'm lead to believe that most of you still live at home cause someone with a home and responsibilities doesn't check this site every ducking 30 mins to nit pick on some stupid shit not even dealing with them.
Come on over my house for dinner sometime and we can talk all about how mad this site makes you.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by coup3y
^so cool you are. The most popular word on this site has to be "faggot" which leads me to believe none of you are really all that mature nor old cause as a grown man its not a word heard a lot in the grownup society. And I'm lead to believe that most of you still live at home cause someone with a home and responsibilities doesn't check this site every ducking 30 mins to nit pick on some stupid shit not even dealing with them.
It's so funny that you are so dumb and ignorant to this site. Seriously 5 minutes of looking through the posts in any active thread over 100 pages would show you what we do.

For instance in this thread alone you have,
A nuclear systems engineer.
A 1st Class structural welder and shipfitter.
A professional 5 star chef.
And an electrician.
We're all above the age of 23, none of us live with our parents, and we all use the word faggot daily not only on this site but in normal everyday activities.
You made a vague general thread about one of the most common vehicles on planet earth, we responded the way we would to anyone posing such a question. And the more you whine about it the more smashed in your dickhole is going to get.

Lastly but certainly the most important part of this post

Tits or GTFO.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:28 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by JacKaL
It's so funny that you are so dumb and ignorant to this site. Seriously 5 minutes of looking through the posts in any active thread over 100 pages would show you what we do.

And an electrician.
We're all above the age of 23, none of us live with our parents, and we all use the word faggot daily not only on this site but in normal everyday activities.
You made a vague general thread about one of the most common vehicles on planet earth, we responded the way we would to anyone posing such a question. And the more you whine about it the more smashed in your dickhole is going to get.

Tits or GTFO.

This is the sort of proficiency which should be displayed every time some stupid faggot on this site has to be told how it is.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Some should make o.p green and watch the world burn
Old 05-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Ayy that's terrorism speak you stop it stop it right now or I'll lock you in a closet.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:26 PM
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by PicovAndropov
Some should make o.p green and watch the world burn
Do you have some sort of weird (Michael Jackson and young pre adolescent boys type) relationship with O.P...because you've been advocating for him ALOT
Old 06-02-2014, 11:51 PM
Registered member

Russovi has disabled reputation

This thread = proof stupid people are still breeding...half you retards probably voted for obama :/

OP, no sir I have not seen your Jeep. I will keep an eye out tho. What is the reason you are trying to locate it? Buy back? forgot pot under the seat cushion?
Old 06-03-2014, 12:01 AM
Registered member

Russovi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JacKaL

And an electrician.

Tits or GTFO.
Interesting...just in this thread..
-Nuclear systems engineer
-Welder and shipfitter
-5 star schef
-Electrician

And this is the best website you can create and manage...very interesting.
"negrep" me, don't care.
ban me, don't care
creating a different account with a different name is not that hard..

The kid asked a question..not a very specific one, and it was vague..buuut does that really mean you should insult the hell out of him for it? Not a single person, including mods, said whoa..we need more info OP...EXCEPT Yardass. He did mention something before he joined in the butt-rape fest that followed. (my guess he's the chef)

Peace
Old 06-03-2014, 03:40 AM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

Look out guise we gots us a white knight

Old 06-03-2014, 04:21 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by Russovi
This thread = proof stupid people are still breeding...half you retards probably voted for obama :/

OP, no sir I have not seen your Jeep. I will keep an eye out tho. What is the reason you are trying to locate it? Buy back? forgot pot under the seat cushion?
Name:  ln4wrSO.gif
Views: 3
Size:  322.9 KB

Quick Reply: ISO: my old big purple Jeep