Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ISO: my old big purple Jeep

Old 04-30-2014, 05:50 PM
Flatulence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: ISO: my old big purple Jeep

Originally Posted by coup3y
Would love to know why I got all this neg rep for posting about this Jeep lol. Simple question I was asking but I forgot the reason I haven't been on this forum in forever...it's full of a bunch of pricks. Who probably run this site from their bedroom within their moms house and have no life but to get on here everyday and check out the backroom so they can get their jollies after they give pointless negative rep on a guy searching for his old jeep, all makes sense.
Plus repped just because I wanted to. Let's see how long it takes for you to fuck it up
Old 04-30-2014, 05:52 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by PicovAndropov
Plus repped just because I wanted to. Let's see how long it takes for you to fuck it up
Giving false hope. Building him up so he can get smashed back down. I like it.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:59 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Now u red
Old 05-01-2014, 06:34 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Why does every butthurt faggot think we all live in our parents basement?

I mean, a little bit of digging would prove that's the exact opposite of most all active members who are not classifieds fags.

Negged for being a whiny little cock horder.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:04 AM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

coup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these parts

^so cool you are. The most popular word on this site has to be "faggot" which leads me to believe none of you are really all that mature nor old cause as a grown man its not a word heard a lot in the grownup society. And I'm lead to believe that most of you still live at home cause someone with a home and responsibilities doesn't check this site every ducking 30 mins to nit pick on some stupid shit not even dealing with them.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:06 AM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

coup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these parts

Excuse me *fucking before I get scorned for my auto correct
Old 05-02-2014, 10:22 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by coup3y
^so cool you are. The most popular word on this site has to be "faggot" which leads me to believe none of you are really all that mature nor old cause as a grown man its not a word heard a lot in the grownup society. And I'm lead to believe that most of you still live at home cause someone with a home and responsibilities doesn't check this site every ducking 30 mins to nit pick on some stupid shit not even dealing with them.
Shut the fuck up, faggot. Inb4Imakemoarmoneythanallofyou.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:13 AM
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

Ha! Jokes on you! My parents don't have a basement.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:46 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

I had it, flipped it going on some trails out past C-Ville. It was done so i pulled the motor and used the body as a target for me and a few friends to sight in out rifles.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:06 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
I had it, flipped it going on some trails out past C-Ville. It was done so i pulled the motor and used the body as a target for me and a few friends to sight in out rifles.
I remember this! John bet me $40 I couldn't put that 12GA slug THROUGH the door. LOL most fun I've ever had winning a bet!

Quick Reply: ISO: my old big purple Jeep