VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   ISO: my old big purple Jeep (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/iso-my-old-big-purple-jeep-483429/)

coup3y 04-27-2014 05:19 PM

ISO: my old big purple Jeep

1 Attachment(s)
Im actually in search of my old Jeep and was wondering if anyone on here might be able to help locate it or know who drives it. its a long shot but worth a shot lol.

and i know im probably in the wrong section so sorry

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178703[/ATTACH]

Hooch 04-28-2014 07:38 PM

Re: ISO: my old big purple Jeep

I can`t tell the difference between this xj and any other blue lifted xj :dunno:

Jones 04-28-2014 11:18 PM

Way to clean to be a jeep.

Yardjass 04-29-2014 01:55 AM

Well that really narrows it down. Does it have any identifying birthmarks or character flaws?

Gen_Crunchytoes 04-29-2014 04:19 PM

thanks. now i want another xj

Hooch 04-30-2014 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Jones (Post 8283510)
Way to clean to be a jeep.

Mall crawler

coup3y 04-30-2014 05:06 PM

Would love to know why I got all this neg rep for posting about this Jeep lol. Simple question I was asking but I forgot the reason I haven't been on this forum in forever...it's full of a bunch of pricks. Who probably run this site from their bedroom within their moms house and have no life but to get on here everyday and check out the backroom so they can get their jollies after they give pointless negative rep on a guy searching for his old jeep, all makes sense.

coup3y 04-30-2014 05:08 PM

And now please let the smart ass e-thuging let me get a laugh post ensue.

TATTRAT 04-30-2014 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by coup3y (Post 8284099)
Would love to know why I got all this neg rep for posting about this Jeep lol. Simple question I was asking but I forgot the reason I haven't been on this forum in forever...it's full of a bunch of pricks. Who probably run this site from their bedroom within their moms house and have no life but to get on here everyday and check out the backroom so they can get their jollies after they give pointless negative rep on a guy searching for his old jeep, all makes sense.

Originally Posted by coup3y (Post 8284100)
And now please let the smart ass e-thuging let me get a laugh post ensue.

Well, this should work out well. . .

Yardjass 04-30-2014 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by coup3y (Post 8284099)

I'm out for 24 but I can garantee I'll be negging you ASAP for being a rep-caring-about and whining-after-negrep faggot. Maybe you should remember why you haven't logged in for a while and get the fuck out.