Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IQ Test, who's the smartest in Central?

Old 05-26-2004, 02:31 PM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Arrow IQ Test, who's the smartest in Central?

40 question survey

Takes only a few minutes. Don't bother paying for the membership at the end, just put in bogus info on the form then post up your results.

Mee edjumacation gots 135 scrore.

According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Yup, confirms I'm a nerd...
Old 05-26-2004, 02:32 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: IQ Test, who's the smartest in Central?

Just for fun. wanna see who's got them mad book skills and who's been sniffin' too many exhaust fumes.
Old 05-26-2004, 03:12 PM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation

Congratulations, blah!
Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
Old 05-26-2004, 03:13 PM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation

we probably just scored the same answers... and it gave me 3 points cuz I'm younger
Old 05-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation

Your IQ score is 126

we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.
This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Old 05-26-2004, 03:40 PM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 05-26-2004, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation

hmm...i feel like my buddy meatwad
Old 05-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Simple Bolt Ons

C MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these parts

Your IQ score is 126

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

that gave me a headache
Old 05-26-2004, 05:05 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Congratulations, george!
Your IQ score is 135

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Find out more about your unique intellectual strengths in your personalized 15-page IQ report. It's ready right now!
Old 05-26-2004, 06:17 PM

chidoks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick Reply: IQ Test, who's the smartest in Central?