Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Introducing stephen

Old 05-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introducing stephen

Lol well he is to damn lazy to make a thread himself so I made one for him.
He is one of the probe guys, and I finally got him on drag here, so he can work his way into the "crew" lol.
SO thats right he drives and probe, who wants to call dibs on the runs with him first lol.

Now stephen let me tell you about all the guys around here lol

you got Mo - This is the guy that will race anything with wheels, mess with any girl thats over 14, and talk shit to about anyone lol.

You also have Nic - the fello pimp, drives a mustang of course, and on the weekends sometimes he bring out the ho getter lol. He likes to drink and bring girls back to apartments better known as "cockblockers" lol

You have phil - Talks ALOT of shit, makes people cry and run from the boards. Likes to say wrong things at the wrong times, and throw footballs at his little kid while she has her back turned lol

You have Dennis - Always has a broken Mr2, and never any money to fix it lol. Can't hold a job, can't find a new one, and likes to make people almost fall out of his car while slideing around corners while the person is hanging out the t-tops lol. He also only hangs out with us when his "girl" says its ok. But of course she comes to supervise him. (she thinks I will get him in trouble, lol)

We also have jenn - shes the girl of the group, drives a cavy, but we all have our faults lol, and she only likes to come chill when its convenient for her lol. She is also the thread jacker around here.

There are others, but I have prob got myself in way too deep and am going to get my ass kicked at the cookout so I will stop now.

Anyway welcome.
Old 05-07-2003, 07:10 PM
Enthusiast

sarturo is an unknown quantity at this point

sup all, thanks for the post daniel lol yea ive been on drag va since like november just been too lazy to post and didnt visit much, think ive meet some of u guys at target once when 2 cops pulled in and just sat there , o yea my cars slow btw
Old 05-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Banned

yeah thats right you did come out one night lol.
He has the silver ugly older probe lol. But he is getting there. And it aint that slow
It takes out those hondas when needed.
Old 05-07-2003, 08:36 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

more fukin domestic rice. daniel: it's bad enough that you have to tag along, but you bring more of you??

and yes, i want first dibbs!!
Old 05-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Hey...Im Kevin. I havent been posting that much lately..just bored. Anyways, i got a SE-R that will run 12's, a XR4 that will run 11's and a Mustang that will run 10s..whats up now?

Kevin - oh..and i joke a lot. I dont even drag race ???
Old 05-08-2003, 01:38 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Daniel always has muh nuts in his mouf.
Old 05-08-2003, 03:24 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Why do I have to talk ALOT of shit?? Are you fawking nuts man, I never do that!!

BTW, you forgot the Teaser chick that wishes she had friends, but is too good to do anything with others. Basically she has the intellectual mind of a frog.

Welcome Stephen.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:02 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally posted by Woodrow
Why do I have to talk ALOT of shit?? Are you fawking nuts man, I never do that!!

BTW, you forgot the Teaser chick that wishes she had friends, but is too good to do anything with others. Basically she has the intellectual mind of a frog.

Welcome Stephen.
She's got the intellectual capacity of a dead golden retriever.

Wait, sorry. Don't want to offend deceased dogs.
Old 05-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Banned

Lol sarun aint on here anymore, so I think we can let that one go.

SO whos the fresh meat now lol.
Old 05-08-2003, 06:35 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Why did she leave? We must not have been good enough for her, so she went to find new friends that fit her mental capacity of fecal matter???

Quick Reply: Introducing stephen