Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intercooler piping

Old 12-30-2003, 09:17 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default intercooler piping

well, my project car is nearing completetion, and im in need of some custom intercooler piping. does anyone know of a local shop that will just mandrel bend me some 2.25" pipe for a decent price. i dont need hose connectors, just the pipe.

any help is appreciated.

Old 12-30-2003, 10:40 AM
Registered Member

wantarace95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point

you could try PVC piping from home depot i have seen some cars with that
Old 12-30-2003, 10:43 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

mmm... not with 15-20 pounds of boost
Old 12-30-2003, 11:19 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

I forget the name of the shop, but they're right off 360 by the Victorian Square shopping center where VST used to be. They could probably do it.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:29 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by wantarace95GSX
you could try PVC piping from home depot i have seen some cars with that
not such a good idea.. especially in a RX7, those things seem to attract heating problems
Old 12-30-2003, 11:35 AM
ASE Master

not so much of a rx7 anymore.. well it is.. but isnt.

what part of 360 is this place at? im in chester. if i take the car to a shop ill have to get it towed and i would rather not take it to far.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:44 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

It's right at Hull/Genito. Fat Boyee had an exhaust shop (tuffy I believe?) bend the intercooler piping for his 2.3T mustang. That might be something to check up on also.
Old 12-30-2003, 04:16 PM
lookoutdrift ae86

lookoutdriftmike is an unknown quantity at this point

damn is that a turbo coupe motor?
Old 12-30-2003, 06:45 PM
ASE Master

it came out of a 86 merkur, pretty much the same thing but this one has a pretty big trim t3, instead of the turbocoupe IHI
Old 12-30-2003, 10:15 PM

stumpz is an unknown quantity at this point

lol wuddap dawg :P..the people at sherwood hills automotive told me to go to a place across the street from john tyler cc..it's like behind that gay car dealer..i'll be stopping by there very soon, my ic piping on teh 240 is kinda ghetto..

Quick Reply: intercooler piping