Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Innovative Kreations?

Old 09-24-2007, 01:36 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold
Default Innovative Kreations?

I walked out to my car the other day and had a flyer on my windshield about some car show in Mechanicsville... I never heard/seen any cars with that name on it. Is it from anyone on here??
Old 09-24-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard
Default Re: Innovative Kreations?

I would throw it away. they obviously can't spell, I mean "Kreation"
Old 09-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

gay
Old 09-24-2007, 06:09 PM
The Dude abides

1hgej1 is on a distinguished road

LOL

I've seen some of the cars in this "club". Just burn the flyer.

edit
Look what I found: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/812528/2

Last edited by 1hgej1; 09-24-2007 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:22 PM
I'm so thirsty

dear jebus.....
Old 10-03-2007, 07:24 PM
2BAG

bob804796 has disabled reputation

wow looks like yet another high school group
Old 10-04-2007, 05:48 AM
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord

How come people always bash other for TRYING, i mean they got a club and want to do a car show, i dont see nothing wrong with that, even if there cars are not the best, no need to bash them, if you dont like it or think its stupid, dont reply, pretty simple. Its mostly yall guys that think yall Sh** dont stink and yalls cars are the best or yalls PROFESSION is so good that bash these guys. Some people have other priorities besides there cars. Even if it is a high school group, let them do there thing.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:12 AM
I'm so thirsty

Originally Posted by civiccord
How come people always bash other for TRYING, i mean they got a club and want to do a car show, i dont see nothing wrong with that, even if there cars are not the best, no need to bash them, if you dont like it or think its stupid, dont reply, pretty simple. Its mostly yall guys that think yall Sh** dont stink and yalls cars are the best or yalls PROFESSION is so good that bash these guys. Some people have other priorities besides there cars. Even if it is a high school group, let them do there thing.
You seem to fail at realizing this is a public forum where people can voice their opinion(s) about anything. Like me calling you stupid, ugly, or poo poo head. And there is really nothing you can do about it. Also it doesn't matter what I, or anyone, say. In the end, it is the person's decision on the matter.

Truth of the matter is my shit does stink. If you want, I can bottle it up and send it to you. Also it is sort of hypocritical of you to state that if we dont like it then dont post anything at all...sort of like you posting about how you dont like what we post.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

rizz has disabled reputation

Came acrossed this, clearly they are not just a high school club, but are actually doing things. I love it how people bash before knowing the facts.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=101810102
Old 12-02-2007, 06:51 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civiccord

Quick Reply: Innovative Kreations?