Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Im in TOTAL SHOCK

Old 06-08-2004, 04:28 PM
ur hot now go away

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1TZ JENN has disabled reputation
Default Im in TOTAL SHOCK

Okay okay i know i dont live up here(there) anymore but i still visit you's guys area quite frequently cuz i have tons of friends there. Well I just found out one of my friends have completely snapped. You've prolly heard about it on the news if not you can read the articles..

His name is Adam Baumann, went to hermitage high school and he use to work at UA west tower theatres. I notice him changing alot after i moved and when i came to visit but i never thought it would get this extreme.

Adam killed his father and step mother. They're not sure how long they've been dead but they were found by police on Friday Morning. Im in total shock cuz this was like one of my closest friends i hung out w/ him 24-7. I guess when things hurt like they did with him he keeps it all in. cuz he did have a ruff home life

http://www.discoverrichmond.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RTD%2FMGArticle%2FRTD_BasicArti cle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031775929154&path=%21news&s=1 045855934842

i have pictures of him and i together but i would rather not post them cuz it hurts too much
Old 06-08-2004, 05:01 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Default Re: Im in TOTAL SHOCK

linky no worky but Im sorry to hear that jen
Old 06-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Copy and paste.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:11 PM
ur hot now go away

A Henrico County man wanted in the beating deaths of his father and stepmother was scheduled to stand trial next week on theft and check-forgery charges.

In a separate case, Adam Russell Baumann, 21, also was due to appear for a preliminary hearing next week on a charge of possession of crack cocaine.

During the weekend, Henrico police obtained warrants charging Baumann with two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of his father, Russell Baumann, 61, and his stepmother, Diana Baumann, 58.

The two were found dead Friday morning in their home in the 10700 block of Brookley Road after an acquaintance called police to check on their welfare. Both died from blunt force trauma to the head, the state medical examiner's office said yesterday.

Police have been unable to locate Adam Baumann since the bodies were discovered about 9:25 a.m. Friday. He had not been seen or heard from for at least two days earlier, according to close friends who were searching for him last week.

Baumann was to stand trial June 16 in Henrico Circuit Court on charges of grand larceny and forging and passing a bad check, court records show. He was accused of stealing a blank check belonging to the parents of a young woman he was dating, forging a signature and then cashing the check for $200 on Feb. 5.

Baumann also was scheduled to appear June 15 in Henrico General District Court on a cocaine-possession charge.

The alleged offense occurred April 16 after police said they stopped him in the 1300 block of Cole Boulevard and found crack cocaine rolled up in a dollar bill inside his car. Police said they also confiscated a crack pipe.

Baumann has been arrested at least nine times over the past three years on a variety of charges, including grand larceny, unlawful entry, stalking, tampering with a vehicle, driving without a license and underage possession of alcohol. He was found not guilty in four of the cases, and charges were dropped in a fifth case.

Elysia Jaeger, who has described herself as one of Adam Baumann's best friends, said Friday that he had left his house two days earlier to stay with a friend and "nobody's heard from him since."

"Lately, there's been a lot of problems, and he's been going back and forth from his dad's house and friends' houses," said Jaeger, 19. "I don't know where to find him."

Last week, Jaeger said she couldn't believe her friend was involved in the killings. Baumann worked at an Innsbrook restaurant.

"I think honestly, he's just scared," Jaeger said of Baumann's disappearance. "I just think he's scared and he doesn't want to be around cops, because [the slayings are] a real hard thing to deal with. Aside from people thinking he did it, I think he just wants to get away and be by himself."

Police yesterday said they had no leads on his whereabouts. They said he may be driving a 1999 black Lincoln Continental with Virginia license XJY-3156 - a family vehicle taken from the home.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Sounds like a real winner to me.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:27 PM
ur hot now go away

phil it all started basically when all of us started going away to school and what not. and if u knew his homelife you'd prolly get a better grasp
Old 06-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

By the way, I just realized there's no absolute evidence he did it yet. You have so much faith in your friends it's ridicilous. If I had faith like that, shit, I'd be a boy-porking clergymen.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:30 PM
ur hot now go away

ive known him for years and he was never violent. but from what police have found and from the neighbors all sources point to him. Adam was like a brother to me. im worried that now hes either going to take his own life or already has
Old 06-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by 1TZ JENN
phil it all started basically when all of us started going away to school and what not. and if u knew his homelife you'd prolly get a better grasp
So because someone has a bad homelife, he can go around doing what he does? Sorry I hold MYSELF for my actions not blame others for them. If you think I had a great homelife, we should chat some time.

Too many people blame circumstance and others for their own actions. Not buying it one bit nor am I saying he had it grand either.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:46 PM
ur hot now go away

i just dont understand why he did it. phil u have your opinion

Quick Reply: Im in TOTAL SHOCK