Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hourly work this week in the evenings

Old 07-10-2006, 07:19 PM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Lightbulb Hourly work this week in the evenings

Instead of responding individually to each of the PMs received (I'm being lazy here), I'll be doing some more Bob the Builder stuff around on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:15p to about 10:30p.

Landscaping, moving stuff around in the garage, and working on the beater truck's brake calipers. $8/hr cash. I'll need just a little more ac refrigerant in the truck as well. If someone wants to work on the truck separately on the side, hit me up (I'll provide parts for you) as I'd rather help someone out from VaDriven than a random person. Prefer to work on my own brakes, but available daylight after work is becoming a concern.

Am working downtown this week, so can only answer the cell from 11:30a-1p and after 6p but should be able to get e-mail and PMs. If you'd like to do some side work on Sunday-Wednesday next week as well, hit me up as soon as you can so I can schedule stuff from this loooong list of projects.

For all of those who have helped, there will be a VERY nice thank-you party once the 3rd floor is finished.
Old 07-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hourly work this week in the evenings

< lives downtown... havnt been able t work my reg job due to pulling muscles in my back. cell below
Old 07-15-2006, 07:19 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Dang, how is your back doing now? Except for the landscape rocks, no heavy stuff, but certainly a lot of overhead work on the 3rd floor. Wouldn't want you to get hurt more!
Old 07-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

ehh it hurts a bit but not as mush as before... seems the ice and ibprfen have been doing there job... As we speak im packing stuff up and getting ready to move into our new place off broad. Its jut eh stuff like 80 lbs or more im having problems w/ now... sucks but i'll get over it..
skott