Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hockey game, Sat $9/person on large group buy

Old 12-08-2006, 11:56 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Arrow Hockey game, Sat $9/person on large group buy

Got in on a group buy of tickets for the hockey game on Saturday that starts about 7:35p. PM or catch me on AIM for details. Tickets are $8 + $1 service charge and available to be picked up at the will call booth. There is a block of tickets reserved at mid-ice to see all the good fights. We have about 30 people going so far!
Old 12-09-2006, 07:17 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Hockey game, Sat $9/person on large group buy

27 people (that I recognized) made it out in the cold to see some great fights, uh, I mean a hockey game. When the first guy went to the ground cold on that great hit, there was a collective "ooooh" then I stood up and yelled, "You got knocked... the *fuck* out!" The place went crazy. Great time. Met up with some old friends, met some new. Huge group! 3rd period was pretty much 3 on 5, but the fights were worth it, especially when the one guy went after the ref.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hockey game, Sat $9/person on large group buy

kinda makes me wish i went.