Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hit 180 yesterday

Old 02-25-2004, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00eclipseGS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hit 180 yesterday

So me and my friend were going down 288, he has a 95 3000gt VR4 (twin turbo)...so were driving along and this car pulls up beside up beside us..we didnt think much of it but i looked over and it looked like a 01 02, 911 turbo pourshe, so we took off, he bought a top of the line radar detector so it was cool, the first time it was about even till we got to traffic and had to slow down, but then we took off again and we were side by side most of the way till the end we pulled away by half a car length and i just looked at the speed and it said 180 and thats when we were slowing down, hes only lost to one car and thats a new evo.. it was nice..our goal is 200 ..the funny part is..were still in highschool..lol

Last edited by 00eclipseGS; 02-25-2004 at 11:24 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
Old 02-25-2004, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam
Default Re: hit 180 yesterday

Might as well go ahead and start it off. Someone throw the BS flag
Old 02-25-2004, 11:30 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Post Re: hit 180 yesterday

Originally Posted by 00eclipseGS
...so we took off, he bought a top of the line radar detector so it was cool...
The radar dectector may have been, but you're not.

Originally Posted by 00eclipseGS
...the funny part is..were still in highschool..lol
Gee, you don't say.

Ever seen what a pothole will do to a car and any innocent other motorists at 180mph? You not only put your own lives in danger in a public setting but those who you may not have seen (until it was too late) up ahead.

Silver State Classic. Look into it. Euthanasia. Look into that, too. (It's not kids in China.)
Old 02-25-2004, 11:33 AM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

well duh ur in highschool, only high school kid would race someone around other cars. let me guess this was around 4-5ish in the afternoon right? :P

keep it save, you might know how to drive, but that old lady who cuts you off (you know who she is, she does it to us all) doesnt care if ur going 200 or 70.. she's gonna pull into ur lane and do 55.....
Old 02-25-2004, 11:43 AM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Ever seen what a pothole will do to a car and any innocent other motorists at 180mph?

even see what a richmond pothole can do to a rim at 45mph? lol..they reallly need to work on the roads up there my car hates it..
Old 02-25-2004, 11:49 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

wow this is the guys first post. I'm afraid of what he will post in the future.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:50 AM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

yea i noticed that too.. he'll prob never come on again, now that we've made fun of him...what a lose
Old 02-25-2004, 11:54 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

How well did your underbody neons stay on at 180mph? Fucking ricers.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:55 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Engine: Greddy Piston Heads and rods...Greddy cam shaft...Stage 2 clutch
Exterior: Euros...Underbody neons (red)

Old 02-25-2004, 11:59 AM
H22a All The Way

gtracer2b is an unknown quantity at this point

There is no possible way you were doing 180mph. Period. Unless that car has been incredibly built, the aerodynamic drag coefficient would cause the car to reach an unpassable speed, or terminal velocity, where given the circumstances there would be no way for the car to go any faster.

Does the speedo on a VR-4 even read that high? DSM guys fill me in
Porsche, not pourshe
How do you know he bought a top of the line radar detector? Did you have a conversation with him while you were racing?
Wow this kid has already beaten an EVO and pulled on a Porsche in a VR-4, not bad...

Welcome to dragva!!

Quick Reply: hit 180 yesterday