Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hey central little car meet tomorrow.

Old 02-07-2009, 09:21 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: Hey central little car meet tomorrow.

Originally Posted by needpartss
+1
WHICH IS FUNNY, BECAUSE NASIOC DOESN'T LIKE YOU, CJ.

BABABABABANAANANANANNNNNNABANNED.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:29 AM
RVA

C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts

yes i know this has been going on for 2 months, i dont care about taking credit for a meet. I just want more people to show up, and bill if that doesn't make you happy then I'm sorry. I had this planned out for weeks, but havent revealed it on here because too many jerkoffs will ruin it for everyone. But everyone i personally invited arent.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:39 AM
RVA

C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts

And i can assure that the cars i invited arent rice, well anyway see you there.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:47 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by ItsBigT
yes i know this has been going on for 2 months, i dont care about taking credit for a meet. I just want more people to show up, and bill if that doesn't make you happy then I'm sorry. I had this planned out for weeks, but havent revealed it on here because too many jerkoffs will ruin it for everyone. But everyone i personally invited arent.
Actually that is pretty shitty of you. Bill has set this meet up for a while now and it has been civil too. Now you come along and rain on their parade. Don't tell us you happened to have planned the exact same meet, the same date, same location, same time as the Nasioc one that has been planned for every 2 weeks for the past 2 months

So you do it anyways and make a thread. Brilliant. This meet might be ok tomorrow, but the idiots might be in small force tomorrow, but give it a couple meets and the idiots will be in full force.

People wonder why the area sucks for meets and why the car scene is down. Your are a prime example of why.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:48 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

And i can assure that the cars i invited arent rice, well anyway see you there.
So how do you know who is seeing this thread and coming aren't idiots?

You obviously must be new to this thing, being this is exactly how meets go to shit..lol
Old 02-08-2009, 05:50 AM
Yup

bill4458 will become famous soon enough

yea, u havent been planning this for weeks because i had this meet up since november 5th, and once its on vadriven, were fucked.....the meet will be a giant bowl of rice.... i thank you once again for ruining and taking credit for my meet, i appreciate it
Old 02-08-2009, 05:53 AM
Yup

bill4458 will become famous soon enough

I had this planned out for weeks
No, you really didn't.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:14 AM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by bill4458
yea, u havent been planning this for weeks because i had this meet up since november 5th, and once its on vadriven, were fucked.....the meet will be a giant bowl of rice.... i thank you once again for ruining and taking credit for my meet, i appreciate it
See you guys in a few hours, WOOO HOOO
Old 02-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Slow as Shit

Bill, I wouldn't worry to much about this. Besides a few people are not coming, but trying to get under your skin There is plenty of parking and just keep the asshats separated from the Nasioc group and you should be ok.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Bill, I wouldn't worry to much about this. There is plenty of parking and just keep the asshats seperated from the Nasioc group and you should be ok.

I am parking up in the middle of their meet

Quick Reply: Hey central little car meet tomorrow.