Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hey central little car meet tomorrow.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:01 PM
RVA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Hey central little car meet tomorrow.

this *****
Old 02-10-2009, 05:03 PM
JMO
honky is racist

JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO

yerp
Old 02-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Yup

bill4458 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ItsBigT
id love for the subies to join us
Sorry we'd like to but theres just no way around VAdriven no matter how hard you try it will repeat itself..... the only way we can keep a clean car/clean behavior meet is if we keep a secret location.... sorry people
Old 02-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Yup

bill4458 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lonewolf64
This sounds good with me. I'm pretty put off by all this secret bullshit as I'm new to Richmond and don't care enough to "prove myself" to the oldtimers before getting the secret location info by morse code, smoke signals, or whatever the hell they like to use.
its not old timers....im 18, its the fact that people around here don't have self control such as, the guy with his eg hatch who has "hi-boost" stamped on his fucking windshield, like his front mount doesnt show that he's boosted....and obviously hes running too high because all he does is blow black smoke. and another time we had a meet this jetta just wanted to show his BOV off and wouldnt stop revving his engine to show he put a BOV on his stock turbo set up which is still SLOW.... and the same night the EG hatch AGAIN decides to do a burnout in place.....THIS is why we have to keep it secret and will continue to keep it secret.This meet is for clean, nice cars....theres only a select few honda guys we like..... I'm done posting in this thread
Old 02-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

^^ very true that gold eg with hi boost on the window keep gunning it everywere even if he only had to move a few feet he made sure he made his car be heard
Old 02-10-2009, 09:00 PM
RVA is for Hustlers

JDM_EF-9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by em1_ftl
^^ very true that gold eg with hi boost on the window keep gunning it everywere even if he only had to move a few feet he made sure he made his car be heard
Aha I have witnessed it. That eg is no good. He blows smoke like crazy lol.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:13 AM
RVA

C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts

well i went to the park last night and the part with the little pavilion and the grills closes at sunset, so i guess if we want to meet after dark the same spot as before
Old 02-11-2009, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

RideOARdie is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha ya he almost rear ended my me wen we left arbys... but we dont need to try n b all secret just ask him nicely to please use "low boost" n if he doesnt just ask him to leave.. there are too many ppl that deserve to b there that wudnt show up if we kept it a secret. Anyone who obviously has no self control we can just ask nicely to leave ... but im down for bringing a few dogs n burgers at 5.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:42 AM
SIDEWAYS!!!!

82v8sDIME has disabled reputation

Damn. the car meet is been long gone and people are still posting in this thread. WOW. lol
Old 02-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB

Originally Posted by 82v8sDIME
Damn. the car meet is been long gone and people are still posting in this thread. WOW. lol
welcome to vadriven

Quick Reply: Hey central little car meet tomorrow.