Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help with Cosemtic Repair

Old 05-24-2007, 12:55 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Help with Cosemtic Repair

Yeah. Anyone know of someone who can do paint and small dent repair?

I hit some metal hoop in the middle of the interstate while making a lane change and scratched up the side of my car. There's also a chip and ding in my hood from a rock and a key scratch next to a door handle.

Maybe someone keyed my car? Or is it just because it's always downtown? Front passenger side door.

Can't tell if it's a mark, scratch, or if it's just plain dirty. Edge of the front passenger door; could be from door dings.

Most of it is just caked on filth, but that comma mark is a scratch. Right side-skirt.

Chip from that fucking metal hoop. Rear passenger side door.

Rocks aren't as soft or as adorable as puppy dog licks. Near the crease in the hood.

Fucking metal hoops. Bottom of the front passenger side door.

Other than those fixes, I need someone to wash, wax, and detail my car so I can see all the other damage that's been done to it. I haven't really had the time for it since I got it 6 months ago.