Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HELP, Anyone know a good bodyman?

Old 01-17-2003, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CleanDSM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP, Anyone know a good bodyman?

Hey fellas, quick question. Does anybody know a good bodyman or have a friend who does good body work (i.e. they can hang a kit or fix a dent). The reason I ask is because my friend accidently backed into to this old ass toyota corolla and chiped the plastic bumper in a very small area. He told the girl that he would pay for any damage. So she goes to a couple of bodyshops to get a quote and all the guys tell her that she has to replace her front bumper and the lowest quote she got was 550 bucks. Thats a fucking rip off for chipping a peice of plastic (or maybe its fiberglass, either way its still ridiculous).

Couldn't this problem be fixed with just a little bit of bodo and some paint? If so would any of yall be interested in fixing or know someone who would be able to do so. Of course we would pay you for helping us. Anyone???
Old 01-17-2003, 04:13 PM

CleanDSM is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I did not mean "bodo," I meant bondo.
Old 01-17-2003, 04:24 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

coem to the meeting tonight yo!