Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hello, 2nd introduction.

Old 11-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Love to Crx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jfish360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello, 2nd introduction.

Been around vadriven for awhile. Never really come to this site, other then to by locally. Who does actually use this site for tech/advice?

Im mainly on crxcommunity.com and the dreaded Hondatech (trans and drivetrain, all motor/forced induct sections) I daily a 97 green civic ex. Go to ODU and im majoring in Mechanical engineering Technology and trying to minor in motorsports technology.

Heres my project crx, its been a huge learning experience. I went from not knowing how to install an exhuast and actually got friends to do it for me. To building trannys, engine swapping, brakes, electrical, and some body work. Those same friends now get me to do there work for them it sucks working on other peoples cars for free.

I got pictures with the bumper on it, only problem is i dont have the grill in and the bumper turn signals so it looks worse then without. Only thing setting me back from being road legal is exhuast. Trying to determine sizing and what im going to eventually go are the key factors. Also a little more money would help.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/eye-candy-20/yo-wut-up-im-new-check-my-ride-out-151396/

For shits and giggles i highly suggest clicking this link. I also have pics of before and after almost everyone should appreciate in there. Click the link and read all the stuff and maybe check out my cardomain(i dont use it anymore hence why its not up to date nor will it. )

I would of uploaded the pics straight to vadriven back then but i didnt know how to, so i made the excuse up that i was lazy(noob). I never took there advice at all i just did what i wanted to do. I did end up following what they said, though somehow on my own. I never even looked back at my thread after i was getting owned because i figured it wasnt worth it. I did end up working on my own car and learned alot, alot. Took like 2 years to get were im at making $8hr and paying bills from insurance/gas/colllege/rent/food/LIFE... Dollar by dollar id save up and then buy a part lol yes one part. Then went back to the grind to collect enough extra cash to buy another part.

Anyways figured id post some pictures since it will be on the road legally soon, also to give someone else motivation to learn on their own. Its not hard at all. The worst is when u break something but then you just learn more about that certain peice. Hence how i learned so much. See ya out on the streets dont park near me or tailgate me please THE PAINT haha