Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Happy but Sad Day.

Old 07-07-2007, 02:00 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Happy but Sad Day.

I just bought a brand new 07 F150 Crew Cab. That thing is awesome. Sad news......The Accord is going to be for sale after paint job and new tranny.

If you know of anyone that needs a car help them to help me out.

Flame if you want.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:40 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Happy but Sad Day.

what do you want for the accord?
Old 07-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

bout time you moved to a real car company

I would love to get a new f-series, but I think im gonna go back to a car, nothing sporty though
Old 07-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

do you work down off of broad kinda near Tomlynn Street?
Old 07-08-2007, 03:31 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Price, insurance =
Financing rates =
Old 07-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui
I just bought a brand new 07 F150 Crew Cab. That thing is awesome. Sad news......The Accord is going to be for sale after paint job and new tranny.

If you know of anyone that needs a car help them to help me out.

Flame if you want.
I don't know whether to be proud of you for getting a Ford or to punch you in the throat and shit down your mouth for selling accordy
Old 07-08-2007, 06:07 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by Nic
I don't know whether to be proud of you for getting a Ford or to punch you in the throat and shit down your mouth for selling accordy
Buy it! I have just grown out of it man. And It finally took me doing a lil growing up to see that. Yeh, I am gonna Miss it. But since I have been driving this truck, I havent thought about the accord once. And that is how I know I made a good decision. I am more than likely going to part some of it out, in order to pay for new tranny and paintjob. I at least need to breakeven.

I'll swing by your house, and after you see this, you will be in love. And you will understand, and want to PIHB!
Old 07-08-2007, 06:09 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
Price, insurance =
Financing rates =

They wanted 52 k for a brand new 08 F250....Bitch is bi-turbo if I am not mistaken. He said twin but didnt look setup that way. Pulls like a champ! Just didnt want payments in the higher $800's.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui
Buy it! I have just grown out of it man. And It finally took me doing a lil growing up to see that. Yeh, I am gonna Miss it. But since I have been driving this truck, I havent thought about the accord once. And that is how I know I made a good decision. I am more than likely going to part some of it out, in order to pay for new tranny and paintjob. I at least need to breakeven.

I'll swing by your house, and after you see this, you will be in love. And you will understand, and want to PIHB!
Knowing you, it's nice, so I'm sure you're right, I'll want to PIHB. Accordy will always holds a special place in my heart though :ours one out for Accordy::
Old 07-09-2007, 06:39 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Quick Reply: Happy but Sad Day.