Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hang out

Old 04-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94integnva has disabled reputation
Default hang out

Just few people been talkin about trying to get the downtown meet ups starting up again... i hear a few people meet at kroger on fridays at 9 by vcu.. is thier any others around? ? I use to rember years back how nice it was till it all died down.. just looking for fun hang out something to do.. without stupid people to mess it up.. i know they follow everywhere tho... thanks
Old 04-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

Scraper Biiike is a jewel in the roughScraper Biiike is a jewel in the roughScraper Biiike is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: hang out

I'd love to have something car related to do up here. My car is at home during school
Old 04-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

Yea still be good to get locals meet up talk bout cars and watever...
Old 04-04-2011, 06:48 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

FUCK YEA...LET'S HANG OUT IN PARKING LOTS
Old 04-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 94integnva
Just few people been talkin about trying to get the downtown meet ups starting up again... i hear a few people meet at kroger on fridays at 9 by vcu.. is thier any others around? ? I use to rember years back how nice it was till it all died down.. just looking for fun hang out something to do.. without stupid people to mess it up.. i know they follow everywhere tho... thanks
Where are you out of?
Old 04-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Registered Member

Richmond area... figure summer right around the corner be nice see everyone getting out n hang out like we did few years back
Old 04-04-2011, 08:37 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by 94integnva
Richmond area... figure summer right around the corner be nice see everyone getting out n hang out like we did few years back
Now they got a gas station in that lot id be down if "duck man" (crazy old black crack addict, that quacks at people..never talks..people should know who he is) would grace his presence in that parking lot. For old times sake, but sadly I haven't seen him since 2008
Old 04-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

I'm younger than most, so the whole Richmond scene died down before I even knew it existed
Old 04-04-2011, 09:15 PM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

used to be the midlo ukrops. til they shut it down. then across the street at some pizza joint. i only went to ukrops a couple times. there's always wawa in chester/dutch gap for the honda meats. lul. that shit is a joke.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:36 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by funder.bunder
used to be the midlo ukrops. til they shut it down. then across the street at some pizza joint. i only went to ukrops a couple times. there's always wawa in chester/dutch gap for the honda meats. lul. that shit is a joke.
the old dairy queen on jeff davis use to be jumping for people who didn't wanna go to bells rd, it was crazy seeing people show up with drag cars on trailers to race at dutch gap. and was probably the only time ive ever seen people bet 2g-5g's on a street race and people actually pay up, those old dudes didn't play. I went to wawa one night to meet a friend of mine, and almost got attacked by some chick with a fucking monkey. its like some diabetic monkey.

speaking of midlo, target across from chesterfield towne center was always packed on sat nights. old dudes with classic cars during the day, street racers at night. I could go on and on about certain spots from chesterfield to richmond.. I feel old brehs

Quick Reply: hang out