Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

had some fun tonight

Old 05-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default had some fun tonight

so the amelia peeps had been talking some shit about how slow our cars were and everything, so we headed out there for a little bit of fun.

so me and mo were the ones looking for fun. well a 5.0 stang had been talking shit and I gett here and ask him about the racing and he says he knows nothing about it, wtf lol.

anyway more and more peeps show up, so we find a road and start throwing out some money and some raceing.

older ford lightning wants to race mo for $100, he says kool, then they bring out another stang on slicks and try to bullshit mo into raceing the stang instead of the lightning. anyway after alot of talking the lightning and mo line up for $50. mo stomps the guy (mo can talk more on this)

we all head out to a gas station. One drunk dude is talking shit of course. so finally me and that 5.0 that was talking shit go at it. I turn the bottle on and we head out. went from a stop first, I knew I should get stomped here, so I didn't bother spraying. He gets me by 2 cars from the start, I hit 4th and pull to his rear bumper and he shuts down.
we turn around and I say that my car aint much from a stop against the RWD lol, he says u wont do much from a roll either, we can do it on the way back.
so we pull out and I get beside him in 2nd nitrous armed. honk 3 times and then I put a good 10 cars on him lol.

we get back, and of course the guys dont want to talk about the run from a roll lol.

anyway good fun and I dont think they will be talking too much shit about us anymore
Old 05-25-2004, 12:34 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: had some fun tonight

nice! you guys should make a trip up here again sometime, i can hook you up with some fun.. nice kill on the stang!
Old 05-25-2004, 06:04 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

i don't think it's very fair to say that i stomped that lightning...

assramming is a more detailed description of what happened.

by the end of 2nd and top of 3rd, i EASILY had 3 BUS lengths on him so i shut it down and pulled in front of him.

and be it known: it will cost ANYBODY to look under my hood. don't ask unless you're a paying spectator. this ain't a peepshow, you gotta buy tickets ladies....
Old 05-25-2004, 07:23 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Old 05-25-2004, 07:30 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

mo which car did you race him in? the 4 banger or the v8?.. nice job either way
Old 05-26-2004, 04:11 AM
yea, i'm that guy

i only had half the motor as this far superior v8 pickemup truck
Old 05-26-2004, 04:34 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

That is one helluva dynamo engine in there, though.

Mo racing... "I think I can, I think I can... oooooooOHHH DAYUM !! I spanked that ass, I spanked that ass..."
Old 05-26-2004, 04:47 AM
yea, i'm that guy

in all honesty, this engine is 100% stock. it has none of the goodies of my last motor so im trying my damndest to make some power with it...

(and before any questions are thrown around: no, this is not the motor i'm building... it's a motor from a car i just bought for $250 to put it back on the road)
Old 05-26-2004, 05:00 AM
Settled..

ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN

Originally Posted by fatboyee
in all honesty, this engine is 100% stock. it has none of the goodies of my last motor so im trying my damndest to make some power with it...

(and before any questions are thrown around: no, this is not the motor i'm building... it's a motor from a car i just bought for $250 to put it back on the road)
So whens it coming to the track? I wana see the 4cly fury....
Old 05-29-2004, 05:02 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Originally Posted by ICULOKN
So whens it coming to the track? I wana see the 4cly fury....
as soon as i get some time/money. my one real goal right now is FFW at the end of june. if i run across some extra $ sometime before then i may make it down to RIC for some T&T sessions, but as things are going now... that's not gonna happen

Quick Reply: had some fun tonight