Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Gyms close to VCU?

Old 12-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedLine703 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gyms close to VCU?

I just recently moved to W Grace ST and I'm interested in finding a decent gym with in 5-10 miles of me. Any help finding a place would be a big help, thanks!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:28 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: Gyms close to VCU?

there's a ymca on franklin and a gold's somewhere off cary iirc.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:15 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

golds is at allen or harvie or something. right off cary. american family is a few minutes up brook road if you need the 24 hour availability.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:16 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

what block of grace?
Old 12-08-2009, 06:19 AM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

depends on what kind of gym you're looking for.
If you want to get strong, you want The Weight Room.
its off Roseneath.
pm i420dunno.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

hahaha get access codes to apts building that you don't live in adn enjoy never paying for shit again.

BTW the spot i go to downtown has a pool table, coffee machine, 52"? flat screen and all the equipment except for free weights, dur have tv's on em. lol. just have to take your own head phones and go later at night when the office ppl are not there.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:20 PM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

I suggest a type of man powered transportation(bike, longboard, etc)
and invest in the P90x, it works wonders and you can longboard or bike whenever and where ever you want.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:10 AM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

wat is babby
Old 12-09-2009, 07:22 AM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

http://www.toddlofts.net/index.htm

Go there and park in the visitors parking, then wait by the door for someone to let you in or stand there and smoke a cigarette waiting for someone to come in or out. If someone says anything to you for being in there or what apartment you live in, PM me and I'll give you the room number and name of this crazy bitch ex girlfriend of mine
Old 12-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Strychnine
http://www.toddlofts.net/index.htm

Go there and park in the visitors parking, then wait by the door for someone to let you in or stand there and smoke a cigarette waiting for someone to come in or out. If someone says anything to you for being in there or what apartment you live in, PM me and I'll give you the room number and name of this crazy bitch ex girlfriend of mine

n!ggaiii how'd you know where i play pool, get free coffee, and exercise and shit. lol.

Quick Reply: Gyms close to VCU?