Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

grrrr.... i hate kids

Old 07-24-2004, 09:31 AM
semicolonD.net

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eclpsed eclpsed
Default grrrr.... i hate kids

Yea so i come back to town (south hill) last night like 8ish... wake up this morning with 2 cut tires... w00t! What kinda of a ballless bitch does it take to cut someones tires? yes i have extra wheels i can jus toss on the damn car but thats soo beside the point right now. ERRRRrrRR!!! anyways I just wanted to vent that.. and anyone who cuts tires is gay....kay`thanx`bye
Old 07-24-2004, 11:33 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: grrrr.... i hate kids

File a police report, get insurance to pay for it (your premium will not go up, but you will have to pay the deductible).

Cutting tires is cowardly. It's like keying a car. Weak.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:39 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

The town of South Hill isnt going to do anything about it...lol...Take it as a loss...one day someone will ruin something of theirs...
Old 07-24-2004, 12:16 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

naaa.. last time my car was key'd the guy did it over night.. we found out who he was sent him a $2000.oo bill.. and then he had his ass beat down.. i didnt even have to say anything.. it's a small town, someone will slip up and say something sooner or later.. my ins said they will cover it w/o me paying anything since they were new tires.