Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

gotdambit!

Old 08-08-2004, 08:32 AM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default gotdambit!

3 weeks ago i crushed my finger while trying to loosen an inner tie rod on a customer's car.

ouch!

finger swole 2x it's size, nail immediately filled underneath with blood etc. i had to stick a sewing needle under the front-side of my fingernail to release some of the pressure so that i could regain use of my finger...

i was sitting here this morning and noticed that my nail was lifting at the front side, and the skin was peeling away... so i pulled up a lil... and harder...

my nail lifted completely from one side of my finger and from beneath the cuticle BUT it remain attached on the other side to what feels like nerve-endings (and LOTS of them).

4shots vodka, needle-nose pliars, t-shirt in my teeth, and a good tug...

im now missing one complete fingernail.

*note* i would highly suggest doubling the alcohol content. that shit hurt!
Old 08-08-2004, 08:40 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster
Default Re: gotdambit!

Originally Posted by fatboyee
3 weeks ago i crushed my finger while trying to loosen an inner tie rod on a customer's car.

ouch!

finger swole 2x it's size, nail immediately filled underneath with blood etc. i had to stick a sewing needle under the front-side of my fingernail to release some of the pressure so that i could regain use of my finger...

i was sitting here this morning and noticed that my nail was lifting at the front side, and the skin was peeling away... so i pulled up a lil... and harder...

my nail lifted completely from one side of my finger and from beneath the cuticle BUT it remain attached on the other side to what feels like nerve-endings (and LOTS of them).

4shots vodka, needle-nose pliars, t-shirt in my teeth, and a good tug...

im now missing one complete fingernail.

*note* i would highly suggest doubling the alcohol content. that shit hurt!
well, i WAS hungry and getting ready to go grab some grub...thanks for spoiling that
Old 08-08-2004, 09:07 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

same thing happened to me a couple years back... took *6* months to grow back. it looks and feels really weird while it's growing back, though.
Old 08-08-2004, 09:11 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Owned
Old 08-08-2004, 09:18 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

On the bright side, you can now let your finger do the walking in tuna town without a scratch.
Old 08-08-2004, 10:31 AM
Metallic Pigeon

EFI 4-EYE is on a distinguished road

That's about the worst pain imaginable IMO. Fingernail and toenail removal are tops on my list of things not to do anytime soon
Old 08-08-2004, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

What a pussy. I broke my whole fucking hand and still piloted my car at 130mph and around 17 turns @ VIR for two days. Suck it up Mo.

Old 08-08-2004, 12:26 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Old 08-08-2004, 12:48 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
What a pussy. I broke my whole fucking hand and still piloted my car at 130mph and around 17 turns @ VIR for two days. Suck it up Mo.

fords nor nissans go 130mph.

btw:
Old 08-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

But Saleens do biotch.