Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good tuner near Chesterfield?

Old 04-18-2013, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bolonga has disabled reputation
Question Good tuner near Chesterfield?

I'm looking for a good shop to get my 02 wrx tuned. I've heard adreline autoworks is not so great with subarus. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Old 04-18-2013, 12:06 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Good tuner near Chesterfield?

Originally Posted by bolonga
I'm looking for a good shop to get my 02 wrx tuned. I've heard adreline autoworks is not so great with subarus. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Is the search button or shop list not working again?

Fucking IB takeover fucked everything up
Old 04-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond

The fact that it's an 02 wrx means less than the fact that it's AWD and what possible mods you have... Suggesting someone to a tune a car with absolutely no information on the car will net similar results to throwing a dart at the yellow pages.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

bolonga has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Richmond
The fact that it's an 02 wrx means less than the fact that it's AWD and what possible mods you have... Suggesting someone to a tune a car with absolutely no information on the car will net similar results to throwing a dart at the yellow pages.
Didn't figure y'all needed that info. I thought some shops would be good with subarus as opposed to others. None of the shops on the shop list say they specialize in subarus. It will have a turboback catless turboxs exhaust aside from the muffler, and a catless up pipe, and an accessport. I was not sure if the accessport would be sufficient since the stage 2 map is supposed to have all the cats and I didn't want the car running really rich.

Last edited by bolonga; 04-18-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:19 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by bolonga
Didn't figure y'all needed that info. I thought some shops would be good with subarus as opposed to others. None of the shops on the shop list say they specialize in subarus. It will have a turboback catless turboxs exhaust aside from the muffler, and a catless up pipe, and an accessport. I was not sure if the accessport would be sufficient since the stage 2 map is supposed to have all the cats and I didn't want the car running really rich.
Or you could call and ask
Old 04-18-2013, 04:35 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

This has been covered. This has been covered within the last couple of weeks even.