Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good suspended/possesion lawyer in the 804

Old 03-09-2007, 04:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iegee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good suspended/possesion lawyer in the 804

if this isnt the forum for the 804 please let me know which one is.

i need a refferal to a GREAT lawyer. i got pulled over on my restricted on my way to court.. (driving legally) but i got searched and found a bag on me. im already on the first timer program... kinda recent. .. I'm going to talk to my PO. i dont take ASAP classes or no rehab because PO evaluated me and said i dont need it. passed my test and questions. please anyone help me out. im so tired of court and the system that it makes me sick. i spent 9 hours in county for fucking weed. it is fucking ridiculous. thanks.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:22 AM
I love WaWa

Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul
Default Re: Good suspended/possesion lawyer in the 804

Originally Posted by iegee

i need a refferal to a GREAT lawyer. i got pulled over on my restricted on my way to court.. (driving legally) but i got searched and found a bag on me. im already on the first timer program... kinda recent. .. I'm going to talk to my PO. i dont take ASAP classes or no rehab because PO evaluated me and said i dont need it. passed my test and questions. please anyone help me out. im so tired of court and the system that it makes me sick. i spent 9 hours in county for fucking weed. it is fucking ridiculous. thanks.

Fucking weed is fucking illegal. Go to fucking jail.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:24 AM
Banned

iegee is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, speeding is illegal too. "go to fucking jail" mr sk2. stfu and let real people with real advice post here. a weed charge is so much less then a wreckless driving which im sure you do everyday.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:16 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

So you were on yer way to court with weed in the car on a suspended license... guess you can't play the "learned my lesson" card, maybe its time for the "dumb" card...
Old 03-09-2007, 07:21 AM
I love WaWa

Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul

ok, speeding is illegal too. "go to fucking jail" mr sk2. stfu and let real people with real advice post here. a weed charge is so much less then a wreckless driving which im sure you do everyday.
I don't speed anymore. I got caught once and learned my lesson. You got caught twice and still have not learned your lesson. Go to jail now. k? thx. bye.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Registered Member

LowTech1 has a spectacular aura aboutLowTech1 has a spectacular aura about

Terminal idiocy.

I love this place.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation

Who the hell goes to COURT with drugs on them? You need to be put in jail for a while, be made someone's bitch, and then maybe you'll learn not to be an idiot.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Registered member

Randy@FMS is on a distinguished road

your gunna get your licens taken away for awhile probly no less than 1 year, and your already on probation? wow... your fucking up...

NEVER carry anthing on you.... that exactly how my friend got caught, cop took him outta the car to look at somthing on his car and patted him down and found a bag.

Stash it in the car or get one of those secret hiding cans
Old 03-09-2007, 08:50 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

quoting so you can't delete
Old 03-09-2007, 08:59 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

[QUOTE=Some_Day;2893474]Who the hell goes to COURT with drugs on them?[QUOTE]

Stupid fucking idiots like this one. Seriously, how goddamn stupid have kids gotten today? Everyday the bar rises just a little. I cannot fathom the level of idiocy we are going to experience in the coming years.

And to the OP, you don't need a lawyer. You need your fucking balls in a vice so you can't reproduce.

Quick Reply: Good suspended/possesion lawyer in the 804