Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good Local Photo Places?

Old 05-25-2003, 05:00 PM
H22a All The Way

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gtracer2b is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good Local Photo Places?

Whattup guys, I wanted to jump on here and see if any of you all know of some really cool local places I can take my car to for a photoshoot. I need to have some really nice photos of it once its out of paint and has the new wheels on it for for certain "undisclosed reasons" at this time. I'm game for any type of scenery, be it urban development looking, or some cool back road I can park across or anything else for that matter. Just needs to be friendly to low cars and somewhere that I can park my car for a fair amount of time while taking photos and not have to worry about someone rounding a blind corner and hitting it while it sits there. A couple ideas I had were maybe down in the Bottom on that cobblestone part of the road, or parked under that big entaglement of overpasses kinda like an industrial zone. All comments and suggestions welcome, and btw if any of you are highly skilled at photography and would like to offer your services it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Jason
Old 05-25-2003, 05:09 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I have no idea Jason, but I am sure someone here knows of a few places.
Old 05-25-2003, 05:13 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Daniel and I found a really dope photo spot on one of our runs down skin quarter, but you cant get cars to it.
Old 05-25-2003, 07:27 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

well, we know of a place thats not really cool, but its an industrial parking lot. back by the truck loading decks. its not pretty or anything, but its a pretty good back drop because its simple and non distracting, but still looks pretty good. lemme see if i have any pics of it.

*edit*
heres on, doesnt really show you the whole area though

heres another one.

thats all i really have to show ya. its around where happyhill and jeff davis cross. by snake road if you know where that is

Last edited by MSeunos; 05-25-2003 at 07:56 PM.
Old 05-25-2003, 07:42 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah but dennis we could bring a board or something to get the car over that small ditch, that place would make for a REALLY REALLY good place to take pictures.

Jason we could take it down to pony pasture and pull it up on the side and take some pictures with the river and trees in the background.

I am sure I can find others.