Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

good lawyer

Old 04-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars
Default good lawyer

hey guys- so i was on rt 64 on my way to William & Mary, and some friends randomly passed me, so i gunned it to catch up to them, and a cop nabbed me while I was doing this (he was hidin behind a bush). He got me for reckless (92 in a 65). Also, I had a girl with me, and the cop said that made it worse. Since this is my third ticket (not even 18 yet lol- i turn 18 2 weeks after my court date) I'm thinkin i need a lawyer. Is there anybody you guys would recommend? The court is in New Kent, if it makes a difference.

And please refrain from comments such as "drive slower" or "learn to drive"; if there is a lesson to be learned from this, it has been learned. Also, I would appreciate any tips on how to handle this. Thanks!
-Lars

PS I put my car on the market the day this happened, figuring that 1: it gets me in too much trouble, and 2: it'll look good to the judge
Old 04-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: good lawyer

what court district?
Old 04-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars

New Kent
Old 04-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Patrick Kelley. Seriously.

He used to be the commonwealth attorney in that district. He fucking helped me out greatly making a plea agreement.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:35 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

God Help You In New Kent. Your in my thoughts and prayers. I just got an improper equipment charge and i was kinda scared. Especially being after one of the guys that got wreckless and pretty much had the book thrown at him.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Eat me.

Yea... you might get jail. New Kent's pretty serious there, but Pat Kelley should be able to take very good care of you
Old 04-19-2007, 04:20 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

I'll be the first to say it. 17 with 3 tickets already? They need to take your license. If a 94 prelude makes more power than you can handle, I think you need to stick with your bicycle.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:32 AM
WHAT NITROUS

5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts

Is this guy Kelley any good? I just got a ticket in New kent on 60. What is this guy kelley's contact number?
Old 04-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

I recently got a really bad ticket, Jeff Oppleman came highly recommended by about 10 people and after meeting with him I felt a hundred times better about my case. He was a little more expensive than the first couple lawyers I talked to, but one was a complete asshole to me, and the other one said he couldn't do anything for me except beg the judge, but Jeff clearly knows what he's talking about and has drawn up a pretty good plan involving things I had never even considered.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
Patrick Kelley. Seriously.
Ha kinda funny, he is the the other lawyer in Brenna's office.

Quick Reply: good lawyer